The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

2009 Summer Fancy Food Show

Event Details

2009 Summer Fancy Food Show

Time: June 28, 2009 at 10pm to June 30, 2009 at 5pm
Location: Jacob K Javits Convention Center
City/Town: New York, NY
Event Type: trade show, festival
Created By: Clay Gordon
Latest Activity: Jun 27, 2009

Export to Outlook or iCal (.ics)

Event Description

I've heard from a number of ChocolateLifers that they will be in NYC for the Fancy Food Show this coming weekend.

If you are exhibiting, RSVP YES and add a comment to let us know your booth number and what you'll be showing.

If you're attending but not exhibiting, please also RSVP YES and don't forget to add a comment - if enough people are coming I'll try to arrange a meeting.

OH! And don't forget, there is still room in the Sunday night tasting for Bethany Thouin/The Cocoa Tree at the Mast Brothers Chocolate factory in Brooklyn. RSVP and pay to make sure you don't miss this special event.

Comment Wall

RSVP for 2009 Summer Fancy Food Show to add comments!

Join The Chocolate Life

Comment by Regina Furphy on June 27, 2009 at 12:50pm
I will be there with my friend Jill of Fretzels.com. She is exhibiting for the first time in the Member Candidate Program. Come see us!

Comment by Susie Norris on June 26, 2009 at 8:18pm
Yo Chocolate Friends- I'll be making my rounds covering trends for ZESTER DAILY, a new food and culture site started by LA Times food & wine critics. I'll be looking for all you lot, so when I see you, tell me 'bout your trends!! Otherwise, on to the pastry forum.
Comment by Hallot Parson on June 26, 2009 at 11:08am
Escazu will be at booth 5638.
Comment by Bill Copeland on June 26, 2009 at 12:35am
I will be exhibiting and our booth number #4519, all specializing in confection rigid packaging and folding packaging, both seasonal and branded. Look forward to seeing everyone. Seek me out and say hello.
Comment by Alan McClure on June 25, 2009 at 2:17pm
I'll be there all three days, but not at a booth.
Comment by Maria Valente on June 25, 2009 at 1:26pm
I am not exhibiting myself, but I will be there all day Monday helping John at Travel Chocolate Booth #658.
Comment by Matt Nielsen on June 25, 2009 at 12:53pm
Clay - our company will be exhibiting our pure vanillas and flavors at the FF Show. Everyone is welcome to stop by and say hello. Our booth number is 936.

Best Regards,
Matt Nielsen
Nielsen-Massey Vanillas
Comment by Cyndi on June 25, 2009 at 12:44pm
I will be attending possibly Sunday and definitely monday. See all of you chocolate lovin people there!
Comment by Art Pollard on June 25, 2009 at 12:30pm
We will be there showing off three new bars from Amano. We have two single origin milks (Ocumare and Jembrana -- both of which are spectacular) as well as our new Limited Edition chocolate: Montanya. For those of you who remember the incredible flavor of our Limited Edition Cuyagua, Montanya is very similar as far as incredibleness. However, it is a very different chocolate than Cuyagua. The beans from which the chocolate is made have their genetic heritage in Ocumare (so the beans are related to Cuyagua which is two valleys south of Ocumare) but the remote location of the plantations from which the Montanya has kept the genetics relatively pure. The cocoa is grown high in the mountains of Venezuela and there is a huge flavor difference making this a real good example of how terroir affects flavor. We will also be exhibiting our Ocumare, Jembrana, and Madagascar chocolates as well as our line of single origin cocoa nibs.

We would love to meet any chocolate life members that come by our booth!!! We will be in booth 5614 which is downstairs on the right hand side.
Comment by John M Rossini on June 25, 2009 at 11:50am
To All ChocolateLifers,

Please come to fellow Chocolate Lifers booth #658, Travel Chocolate LLC for some great organic and fair-trade chocolate. We are introducing some new flavors, so we would like your input after tasting the samples! See ya then! Thanks.... John.Rossini@travelchocolate.com

Attending (16)

Might attend (1)

Not Attending (1)

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service