Time: August 22, 2010 at 11am to September 5, 2010 at 7pm
City/Town: Mumbai, New Delhi and Bengaluru
Website or Map: http://www.facebook.com/event…
Event Type: chocolate, appreciation, session, mumbai, event
Created By: Chocolate Society of India
Latest Activity: Jul 26, 2010
Indulge the inner chocoholic. This Essential Chocolate Experience unveils the complex, intriguing and unabashedly mouth-watering nature of chocolate.
If you love chocolate and want to learn more about it, including how to make it, how to sculpt it, how to present it and how to use... it in unique and creative ways, then professional chocolate schools are right up your alley. There are professional chocolate schools all over the world to satisfy your creative and culinary desires.
This course will help you appreciate the quality of luxury chocolate, which imparts a unique and memorable experience on your tastebuds. Carefully blended and handcrafted from the finest ingredients, it is infinitely superior to common, commercial chocolate bars.
Your chocolate connoisseur appreciation evening starts off with a tasting of our special Belgian hot chocolate.
During the evening you will learn:
* How chocolate came to be discovered,
* How chocolate has influenced the history of the world,
* How chocolate came to be one of the top three traded commodities in the world,
* How to test for great chocolate by its smell, sight, touch, sound and taste
* How to store chocolate,
* How to match different drinks such as coffee, with chocolate,
* How to taste different origins of chocolate for the true connoisseur experience,
* How chocolate is presented by specialty chocolatiers; truffles, pralines, butter creams etc and;
* How chocolate is best used in creating gourmet desserts.
Throughout the evening you will taste single origin chocolates, blended chocolates and specialty chocolates made by our European trained chocolatier. Comprehensive tasting notes will be given out at the conclusion of the evening.
Course tutors have been selected based on many years experience within the industry. They will lead you gently through the theory and demonstrate their points with tutored tastings to show how to derive the best in flavour and texture. The course will be both fun and informative.
The evening will satisfy all your questions and heady chocolate desires with the history of chocolate, a chocolate making demonstration, chocolate tasting, and the opportunity to shop for… you guessed it – chocolate!
What do you need to bring?
We supply tea, coffee, refreshments, apron, utensils and recipes, so you only have to bring your enthusiasm and taste buds
For Registeration to the event kindly :mail us at email@example.com .
Schedule and Fees
New Batched Starting From 22nd August 2010
• August 22nd 2010 and - In Mumbai,India
Rs.1200 + Taxes per person
Rs.2000+ Taxes for two people
• August 29th 2010 - In New Delhi,India
Rs.1800 + Taxes per person
Rs.2500+ Taxes for two people
• September 5th 2010 - In Bangalore,India
Rs.1500 + Taxes per person
Rs.2500+ Taxes for two people
These dates are guidelines only and are subject to daily change.
The course is 3 hours in duration and takes place on selected dates throughout the year . Please book in advance to secure your place in the course.