With the aim of contributing to sustainable development of cocoa production worldwide, The Cocoa Producers Association Fine Aroma-APROCAFA and The National Association of Exporters and Expoplaza ANECACAO Cocoa announce the Cocoa World Summit.
Cocoa World Summit will be the technical reference and commercial district Ecuadorian cocoa sector and the world headquarters for the exchange of innovations and development initiatives that involve the entire cacao agribusiness chain.
This event will bring together top representatives of the cocoa sector who will participate in five areas:
- Technical Congress: Program to be held on 27 and 28 August, with the participation of global references such as: Ed Seguine, Philippe Bastide-CIRAD, Wilbert Phillips and Eduardo Somarriba-CATIE, Raul Valle-CEPLAC to name a few of the 22 speakers. We have the participation of 250 people from 10 different countries.
- Trade Show: Stands with participation of exporters, service providers for whole chain, financial and research institutions. We hope the visit of more than 3000 people.
- Micro Business Roundtable: with the participation of delegations from Brazil and China.
- Cocoa Gourmet: Specialties in Ecuadorian chocolate made by the Chefs School, a program of two days with important tasters as Rosa Perez of the French Chocolatera KOAKA.
- Field Day: Field trip to the Hacienda Victoria that emphasize the knowledge acquired in the lectures.