The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

News (229)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cadbury Old Gold - The Travesty Continues. Can you say Recall?

In this thread, Tom brought to our attention Cadbury's less than realistic presentation of cacao in (just barely) pre-Colombian Mesomerica.…

Started by Clay Gordon

0 Jul 20, 2009

dri ice

hi all i want to know haw i can save chocolate from the worm in the summer if i`ll deliver by DHL what`s about dri ice and haw many days it…

Started by Saeed bostani

1 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by Tom

Costa Rica cocoa plantations.

I'm going down to Costa Rica in a week and a half, and I was wondering if anyone knew of any working cocoa plantations I could possibly vis…

Started by Luis Dinos Moro

3 Jun 26, 2009
Reply by Luis Dinos Moro

Win a Trip to the Askinosie Chocolate Factory!

From the Askinosie Chocolate Facebook account (so you may have to be a member of Facebook): TWEET! TWEET! ASKINOSIE CHOCOLATE TWITTER GIVE…

Started by Clay Gordon

0 Jun 25, 2009

Haigh's Chocolate Video

My local chocolate factory just released a promo video, full of the usual stuff. Go to www.haighschocolates.com.au and look for the link t…

Started by Tom

0 May 29, 2009

Imagining the music as you take "The Journey of The Pod"

Reverie', music from the Ivory Coast, some Happy Feet...what else would capture the essence of the journey as the pod describes its passage…

Started by Gretchen Tartakoff

0 May 12, 2009

Chocolate - renewable energy to fuel the car of the future?

I'm all for cutting down on fuel costs with gasoline approaching $150/barrel this summer. One possibility is to use chocolate waste for fue…

Started by Holly & Paul Stabin

2 May 8, 2009
Reply by Ricardo Segreda

Total Travesty

Watch the video at www.oldgold.co.nz this is advertising Cadbury's dark choc range for Australia and New Zealand. Aussies and Kiwi's are ge…

Started by Tom

9 May 5, 2009
Reply by Nancy

Seeking New, Innovative or Unique Food, Ingredient, Retail Products

We are actively seeking producers, importer, distributors who have unique, new and/or innovative food products, ingredients and/or retail…

Started by Margie Tosch

1 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by Malena Lopez-Maggi

Why posh chocolate is recession-proof

In case you sell your "posh" chocolate in the UK this will be heartening...! http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/5141003/Easter-2009-Wh

Started by Susie

8 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Robert Shea

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc