The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

News (228)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recipe for Britain's first chilled chocolate treats discovered

Dr Kate Loveman of the University's School of English has published a new paper, The Introduction of Chocolate into England: Retailers, Res…

Started by Clay Gordon

0 Sep 2, 2013

TODAY (July 31) is LAST DAY day to enter the Good Food Awards

Hi all, Just a quick note for bean-to-bar chocolate makers and confectioners wanting to enter the Good Food Awards this year. Today's the…

Started by Susie Wyshak

0 Jul 31, 2013

FCIA Event in NYC

I had a fantastic time at the FCIA event in NYC today.  Of course I got to say hello to Clay and chit chat a little.  Gary Guittard's works…

Started by Thomas Forbes

0 Jun 29, 2013

Marking the Passing of an Inspiration: Mott Green

The chocolate world was stunned to learn that on Saturday, May 31st, 2013, Mott Green died in Grenada. Apparently, he working outside in th…

Started by Clay Gordon

10 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by Gap

Mezcal and Chocolate?

Mezcal & Chocolate: The Palate of Indulgence Pull up a chair, and sit yourself down.  I’m going to tell you something you already know…

Started by Louis Varela

0 Apr 25, 2013

Aussie Chocolate Maker in the Modern Craft Project

This site is for a project initiated by Ketel One Vodka. It is sitting behind an authentication screen (you say you are over 21 to visit th…

Started by Tom

1 Feb 21, 2013
Reply by Tom

Cottage Law now available (again) in California!

Thought I'd share this news.  Since I'm hoping to start my business out of my house, and save a ton of money on renting a kitchen or trying…

Started by Brian Begun

4 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Kerry

Looking for a chocolate-related charity

I'm working on a chocolate 5k in San Francisco and looking for a chocolate-related charity.  Does anyone have any advice or know someone I…

Started by Julie Price

0 Jan 25, 2013

refining

After experimenting with various methods of refining, I'm about as lost as I can be. I'm trying to decide which is the most efficient and e…

Started by Dimond Atkins

8 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by Sebastian

18 tons of chocolate stolen!

I guess this gives new meaning to "hot chocolate" 5:59PM EST November 23. 2012 - In a real-life caper that could have starred Willy Wonka,…

Started by Lane Wigley

0 Nov 23, 2012

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge