The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

News (228)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chocolate on TV

Now that it's February, many channels seem to have special shows on our favorite topic all month- Chocolate- here we can inform each other…

Started by Chocoflyer

2 Jun 29, 2008
Reply by Chocoflyer

Chocolate Chewing Gum?

Wow - Mars and Wrigley are merging and forming a HUGE corporate candy company. Maybe they will finally make us some good chocolate chewing…

Started by Susie Norris

1 May 28, 2008
Reply by Lorna

Trends from the World's Top Chocolate Artisans

Tuesday, May 20th at the All Candy Expo in Chiciago 3:30pm Panelists: Michael Antonorsi, Chuao Chocolatier Master Chef and Elaine Gonzalez…

Started by Jeff

8 May 26, 2008
Reply by Irma Wiese

Instructed tasting of Milk Chocolate at the Fancy Food Show on June 29-July 1

At this year's Fancy Food Show at the Javits Center in NYC, there is an educational session of "A World of Milk Chocolate Flavor - A Guided…

Started by Seby Singh

11 May 12, 2008
Reply by Clay Gordon

Fine chocolate getting more expensive?

I hear from several chocolatiers that prices are rising on fine beans since they are becoming more popular and there's higher demand- but w…

Started by Chocoflyer

11 Apr 29, 2008
Reply by ChocoFiles

Hershey's Bliss- 10,000 House Parties

Did anybody go to one of these Hershey's Bliss house parties? Although I'm not a big fan of Hershey's one of my life rules is never to pass…

Started by ChocoFiles

0 Apr 26, 2008

Dubai

My father is going to Dubai soon. I would like to know if someone here has any advice where you can buy good chocolate, tea or coffe in Dub…

Started by Greger N

0 Apr 24, 2008

Its Grand Opening time!!!!

We are finally doing it! Actually having a Grand Opening of our new retail/factory space. It has been a wild ride. 6 years of constant stru…

Started by Jeff

9 Apr 11, 2008
Reply by Jeff

The World Pastry Team Championship in Nashville with Clay Gordon

The Chocolate Lovers Travel Club is about to post the brochure for this delicious upcoming Labor Day Weekend event with Clay. Over 3 days a…

Started by Holly & Paul Stabin

0 Apr 11, 2008

Chocolate Zoom Online Magazine new spring issue :)

Chocolate Zoom is a NYC based online magazine devoted to all things chocolate. They are really great at covering all aspects of the choco-w…

Started by Chocoflyer

0 Apr 9, 2008

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge