The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

News (228)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Importing Belgian chocolate

Hi, Does anybody think importing Belgian Cote D'or "baton" and "bouchee" is a crazy notion? and would it be a viable option?

Started by myriam

0 Apr 5, 2008

This Just In ...

This is a forum thread to post news items that really don't deserve their own blog post or forum thread. To add your own news item(s) - and…

Started by Clay Gordon

15 Mar 28, 2008
Reply by Casey

Chocolate on TV

Food Network has a lighthearted look at chocolate with "HAM ON THE STREET" airing Wed, March 5 @ 9:30am (30 min) Please add any chocolate…

Started by Chocoflyer

0 Mar 3, 2008

Flavinols being removed from dark chocolate

I have read from several different sources that the flavinols (sources of antioxidant and heart health) create a bitter taste and are there…

Started by Sandra Andrews-Strasko

1 Feb 21, 2008
Reply by cybele

How Green is my Chocolate?

Making the World Better Through Chocolate is an article that appeared on BusinessWeek.com on February 8th. In addition to my being quoted,…

Started by Clay Gordon

2 Feb 15, 2008
Reply by Valerie

Cocoaroma has a new issue!

A manila envelope graced my mailbox this week with a brand new issue of shiny, bound goodness. Cocoaroma is my favorite chocolate magazine.…

Started by Lorna

5 Feb 15, 2008
Reply by Valerie

Godiva Chocolate room- AKA "shameless Valentines promotions"

Heres a link to one of the more elaborate Valentines promos lately- by Godiva- http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22903236/from/ET/ certainly wo…

Started by Chocoflyer

3 Feb 9, 2008
Reply by Chocoflyer

Lab Tests Reveal More Than Just Sweets in Candy

A report from the Dallas CBS affiliate that talks about things that are found in chocolate. Found are things that are allowed by the FDA bu…

Started by Clay Gordon

0 Feb 7, 2008

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.