The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Allow Me to Introduce Myself (102)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New space

It's about that time where we are outgrowing the commercial kitchen we manufacture in right now. We're starting to look into our own space.…

Started by Corey Meyer

3 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by Chocotoymaker

get ill from chocolate

Hi all, I unfortunately get ill if I eat normal store bought chocolate, something to do with the cacao, however it seems as if I can tolera…

Started by bongaan

19 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by Clay Gordon

Cacao beans

Hi everyone.  I,m new to this forum. Next year I intend to start making chocolate from the bean.There doesn't seem to be anywhere I can buy…

Started by Ross Stewart Taylor

5 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Tom

heat

Who has a chocolate product infused with heat? I have a food chemist client infusing many foods with organically grown peppers. Sounds awfu…

Started by Brian J Jaeger

2 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Clay Gordon

I'm starting up - need to buy machinery

Hello! My name is Conny and I'm new to this community. I live in Sweden. I have been interested in making chocolate from bean to bar for a…

Started by Conny Frid

4 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Manuel Perret

London Chocolate F(r)iends

Hello All,  I've just signed up to The Chocolate Life and I'm also just starting up a tiny little chocolate business here in London.  I'd…

Started by Connor Friesen

3 Sep 29, 2013
Reply by Emilio Perez

Cocoa Beans Retail & Wholesale

Please visit our website for the full list of cocoa beans and products available from our location in Miami: www.casafranceschi.com

Started by Tatiana Larionova

0 Sep 9, 2013

Need Chocolate stuff in Australia

Just become a member. I have a chocolate and coffee shop on Kangaroo Island in South Australia and new to the industry, keen to chat to oth…

Started by KI Chocol' Art & Coffee

2 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by KI Chocol' Art & Coffee

Making chocolate at home

Hi Everybody,   I am interested in making chocolate at home from scratch, from roasting the cocoa bean to the chocolate bar. I live in the…

Started by ROBERT ORFORD

8 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by ROBERT ORFORD

Selling my domain: BRAINCOCOA.COM

Hey all, Thanks for approving my membership. I've had an idea for years of opening a small chocolate shop here in Los Angeles, and this boa…

Started by Lawrence Ross

1 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by Clay Gordon

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc