The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Allow Me to Introduce Myself (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Chocolate Store

I am opening a specialty Chocolate Store in Washington D.C. in May. If you have very high quality specialty chocolate bars, I would like to…

Started by Robert Cabeca

2 May 23, 2011
Reply by Ice Blocks!

Contract chocolate manufacturers in the US and Colombia?

Hello, fellow chocolate lovers? May I ask a favor? Do you know a contract chocolate manufacturer in either the US or Colombia who can produ…

Started by James Swanwick

0 May 23, 2011

Alcoholic chocolates and candies

Hey folks, greetings from London!   I'm a cocktail bartender in London and I'm looking to serve some chocolates or candies alongside 4 or 5…

Started by Lee

3 May 21, 2011
Reply by Kerry

What it means to be "Featured"

In response to a question from ChocolateLife member Dee: As the creator of TheChocolateLife one of the options I have to is to "Feature" me…

Started by Clay Gordon

0 Mar 30, 2011

An Indonesian Chocophile

Greeting everyone!   My name is Bong Willy, you can call me Willy or just Will. I live with my family that work in micro scale garment indu…

Started by Bong Willy

8 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Bong Willy

New Here

Life is full of twists and turns and around every one of them, I find chocolate. Or it finds me! I am a mere consumer/novice with an open m…

Started by Jennifer Arvan

4 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Clay Gordon

Introducing Foodie Doodie

Hi, At present I am just a consumer, though an obsessive one.  I might be interested a chocolate business in the future, but for now I am j…

Started by Foodie Doodie

0 Dec 17, 2010

Ella's Sweet Shoppe

Hello The Chocolate Life. Nice to be a member. Thanks. Were a big candy store in GA. We carry everything sweet. 24 flavors of 100% pure Gou…

Started by Ellas Sweet Shoppe

0 Nov 1, 2010

My facebook Page

Clay, not as computer saavy as you are but I do have the beginings of a facebook page...it is called "Le Chocolat" and has a half eaten mar…

Started by Claire North

0 May 19, 2010

Carmit Candy - Israel's Largest Chocolate Coin Manufacturer is Seeking Distributors in the UK!

Hi Israel's leading chocolate coins manufacturer selling to all major chains in the USA is now looking for representation in the UK! For se…

Started by Hillel

0 May 17, 2010

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge