The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Allow Me to Introduce Myself (104)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Chocolate Garage: Palo Alto

Hello everyone,   Clay Gordon asked me moons ago to go ahead and introduce myself, since I own and operate a small chocolate business in Si…

Started by Sunita de Tourreil

0 Jun 14, 2011

New Chocolate Store

I am opening a specialty Chocolate Store in Washington D.C. in May. If you have very high quality specialty chocolate bars, I would like to…

Started by Robert Cabeca

2 May 23, 2011
Reply by Ice Blocks!

Contract chocolate manufacturers in the US and Colombia?

Hello, fellow chocolate lovers? May I ask a favor? Do you know a contract chocolate manufacturer in either the US or Colombia who can produ…

Started by James Swanwick

0 May 23, 2011

Alcoholic chocolates and candies

Hey folks, greetings from London!   I'm a cocktail bartender in London and I'm looking to serve some chocolates or candies alongside 4 or 5…

Started by Lee

3 May 21, 2011
Reply by Kerry

What it means to be "Featured"

In response to a question from ChocolateLife member Dee: As the creator of TheChocolateLife one of the options I have to is to "Feature" me…

Started by Clay Gordon

0 Mar 30, 2011

An Indonesian Chocophile

Greeting everyone!   My name is Bong Willy, you can call me Willy or just Will. I live with my family that work in micro scale garment indu…

Started by Bong Willy

8 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Bong Willy

New Here

Life is full of twists and turns and around every one of them, I find chocolate. Or it finds me! I am a mere consumer/novice with an open m…

Started by Jennifer Arvan

4 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Clay Gordon

Introducing Foodie Doodie

Hi, At present I am just a consumer, though an obsessive one.  I might be interested a chocolate business in the future, but for now I am j…

Started by Foodie Doodie

0 Dec 17, 2010

Ella's Sweet Shoppe

Hello The Chocolate Life. Nice to be a member. Thanks. Were a big candy store in GA. We carry everything sweet. 24 flavors of 100% pure Gou…

Started by Ellas Sweet Shoppe

0 Nov 1, 2010

My facebook Page

Clay, not as computer saavy as you are but I do have the beginings of a facebook page...it is called "Le Chocolat" and has a half eaten mar…

Started by Claire North

0 May 19, 2010

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge