The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Chocolate Education (68)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Master Chocolatier !!!!! how can I become a master ????

Hi all I am a chocolatier I have stidied chocolate & patisserie for 3 1/2 years at William Angliss Institute melbourne australia.  i…

Started by Laura Marion

0 Jan 7, 2011

Bean to bar in Africa

Good day all ,  We are in the process of putting together the only bean to bar processing in South Africa.  I will be traveling to Scotlan…

Started by Karlien

6 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Jcandy

Objective evaluation of chocolate quality?

I wonder if someone could enlighten me on the latest developments in the field of objective  evaluation of chocolate quality. Is there a co…

Started by Anna Bonavita

0 Nov 21, 2010

To freight or not to freight...

That my dear friends is the question.I'm sure a lot of people on this group have come across this problem and I suppose It would have helpe…

Started by Anthony Lange

3 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Anthony Lange

Uses for cocoa leaves and bloom.

I've been told that young leaves make for excellent salad but I also recall reading that cocoa leaves have a level of toxicity, so I'm not…

Started by Ning-Geng Ong

1 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Nat

Locating A Source Of Black Candy Boxes

HI Everybody   Was wondering if any one knows of a good source of black boxes.  I have been trying to locate some on the east coast.  Any o…

Started by Sadruddin Abdullah

2 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Sadruddin Abdullah

Wikipedia needs some help with "couverture"

Anyone have time to fix some of this?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Couverture_chocolate  or at least want to discuss the errors on here?

Started by Nat

0 Sep 22, 2010

Exhibitions and training

Hey there beautiful chocomaniacs,   I'm searching the net for different exhibitions/training for professioal chocolatiers and confectioners…

Started by Omar Forastero

0 Sep 17, 2010

Need Ideas for an Advanced Chocolate Course - what would people want to learn?

Brian Donaghy - pastry chef at Tomric - and I have been discussing running an advanced chocolate course aimed at artisan chocolate makers w…

Started by Kerry

38 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Pamela Goldman

What relationship do high quality, non-artisanal chocolate makers have with the cacao farmers/plantations?

And can such a general question even be asked? I am thinking of companies like Amedei, Bonnat, Cluizel, Domori, Pralus to mention a few. I…

Started by Sunita de Tourreil

19 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Patrick Pineda

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc