The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Make Mine Raw ... (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

High Grade Sundried Raw Cocoa Beans for sale.

Specifications 1.Type:Cocoa Bean 2.Processing Type:Sun Dried 3.Maturity:Mature 4.Beans count:91 to 99 beans/kg 5.Place of Origin:Cameroon.…

Started by Jonathan Harrison

0 Aug 14

Seeking answers….

Hi all,  This is a great forum, thank you for sharing your knowledge and experiences!  I am starting a raw, organic chocolate bar business…

Started by Mack Ransom

11 Mar 3
Reply by Ravi Goojha

Bean to Bar - space required?

Hello. Me and some friends are planning on opening a small artisan chocolate business - mostly retail sales to locals.  One of them has ext…

Started by Joe

3 Jan 21
Reply by Cortland Manik

Stone Grinder for Raw Chocolate

Kia ora Koutou! We have a small business in Aoteaora (NZ) hand making raw chocolate.  I would like to buy a stone grinder so I can start to…

Started by Pixie

31 Jan 4
Reply by beth campbell

Raw Bean-to-Bar

I have a dream of creating a raw bean-to-bar business.  I am very curious in learning more about the process.  I know there are a lot of po…

Started by Jessica Osterday

8 Jan 2
Reply by Daniel Domingo

fermentation - the light came on?

This may be a stupid/newbie question, but how do I know if my raw cacao powder has been fermented or not? Without repeating myself too much…

Started by bongaan

3 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by Sebastian

Wanting help with the best type of cacao bean to start growing in the Pacific Islands?

I am new to the chocolate life, this is a great site! I would love help out there regarding the best approach into growing good beans in th…

Started by Tiana

5 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Tiana

Small chocolate business in the UK.

Hi guys, I'd like to start a conversation with the hope of establishing if the small private chocolate industry in the UK is growing as mu…

Started by anthony aaron

3 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Herve Leber

does anyone have any experience of tempering raw chocolate?

i am new to raw chocolate but have worked a lot with couverture.  The raw chocolate I have been asked to make includes cocoa mass, cocoa bu…

Started by Cheryl Brighty

1 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Brad Churchill

Sundried cocoa in Brazil

In my homecountry the cocoa bean are dried prepared at "barcaças". Its the name of a big roof where the farmerworker can walk around the co…

Started by David Gomes de Freitas

0 Jun 22, 2013

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.