The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Opinion (302)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Boycott Ritter Sport ??

While I am pretty confident that Ritter Sport is not high on the list of chocolates that many ChocolateLife members eat on a regular basis,…

Started by Clay Gordon

9 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by Edward J

What is a good, small enrober to buy?

I am contemplating the purchase of a small enrober. I need to pan freeze-dried fruits (especially strawberries and I'd like to try raspberr…

Started by Colin Green

20 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Colin Green

Chocolate Education. What is best?

So I call myself a hobbyist but my husband believes I could potentially create a business out of my chocolate love.  I have been…

Started by Lici D

8 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Bob McWhirter

Help! Pricing questions

Hi - I am essentially a hobbyist that is just starting to do some small sales here and there for private parties. I just got a request for…

Started by Katie Perry

3 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by Matthew W.

temperer

Hi to everybody !  i have decided that if i want to survive with my little shop i have to expand a litle and for that i need a tempereuse…

Started by corinne mendelson

3 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by corinne mendelson

Displaying chocolates on granite vs. candy case

The new trend in some chocolate shops appears to be forgoing the traditional temp controlled candy case and using a granite countertop (wit…

Started by Kate Mulderig Mason

8 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by Kate Mulderig Mason

Guitar Cutter.. Which one to Purchase ?

Can anyone recommend a Good Guitar Cutter to purchase? Should i purchase with stand / Without Stand? How many frames do we need? Looking f…

Started by Sam

17 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Solis Lujan

Should a chocolate show that is for the public be affordable to attend?

I was looking to see when the salon du chocolate show dates are for 2012 for  New York City  and to see what it would cost and the charge w…

Started by Adriennne Henson

0 Jul 27, 2012

Evaluating the worth of a franchise chocolate retail store

I am a newbie to the chocolate industry and am very thankful to have discovered this site and read the wonderful articles/comments/question…

Started by mahesh rama

0 Jul 15, 2012

Help with choosing a logo

I am having a logo designed for my start-up chocolate company. I would like some opinions as to what logo people prefer. So, if you can sp…

Started by Lea

0 Jul 5, 2012

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.