The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Opinion (290)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pricing

Ive been offered my first catering job: to create 150 desserts while keeping with the theme of my very new chocolate business. The dessert…

Started by Rosie

5 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by Brad Churchill

NSF Certified equipment

I am looking for input on what others have encountered with regard to NSF requirements on equipment. We are currently looking at retail sp…

Started by Kim Bahr

0 Apr 26, 2012

Chocolate couverture training

Good day friends! I am looking for a personalized hands on chocolate couverture training in Europe with an experienced master chocolatier.…

Started by Omar Forastero

0 Apr 25, 2012

"We Eat With Our Eyes." Hmmmm.... I'm not convinced.

The other day I had a discussion with a chocolatier who brought into our shop an entire binder of beautiful chocolate and pastry work he ha…

Started by Brad Churchill

11 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Stu Jordan

World Chocolate Awards

I'd like to let my fellow members of the Chocolate Life Community know about the project I have been working on for a long time now, since…

Started by Ian Whitaker

23 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Ian Whitaker

Where are the chocolate bars at WholeFoods?

I visited WholeFoods last night and noticed how many of chocolate brands are not there anymore that used to be couple of years ago

Started by Marabel Farms

0 Mar 20, 2012

Raw Chocolate

Chocolate community...what are your opinions on companies that claim they used raw chocolate in their bars? I have been hearing varied thin…

Started by Kat

13 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Brad Churchill

Belgian Chocolate Makers

I recently read somewhere online that in Belgium there are only 2 companies who make chocolate from the bean.  Two I know of are Belcolade…

Started by ChocoFiles

10 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Brad Churchill

Enrober

I see that there are some discussions about Enrobers. FYI it is more important that you have a cooling tunnel than the perfect enrober. I…

Started by Albert Kirchmayr

0 Feb 25, 2012

Marketing Ideas

Hi Folks,   I am in the process of developing a marketing plan for my chocolate shop business, especially as we open new stores.  I am inte…

Started by Stu Jordan

6 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Bruce Stone

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc