The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Opinion (285)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where are the chocolate bars at WholeFoods?

I visited WholeFoods last night and noticed how many of chocolate brands are not there anymore that used to be couple of years ago

Started by Marabel Farms

0 Mar 20, 2012

Raw Chocolate

Chocolate community...what are your opinions on companies that claim they used raw chocolate in their bars? I have been hearing varied thin…

Started by Kat

13 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Brad Churchill

Belgian Chocolate Makers

I recently read somewhere online that in Belgium there are only 2 companies who make chocolate from the bean.  Two I know of are Belcolade…

Started by ChocoFiles

10 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Brad Churchill

Enrober

I see that there are some discussions about Enrobers. FYI it is more important that you have a cooling tunnel than the perfect enrober. I…

Started by Albert Kirchmayr

0 Feb 25, 2012

Marketing Ideas

Hi Folks,   I am in the process of developing a marketing plan for my chocolate shop business, especially as we open new stores.  I am inte…

Started by Stu Jordan

6 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Bruce Stone

Chocolates of Ecuador -- Arriba, Nacional, CCN51

There is debate about the Arriba bean and whether indeed there is any such thing any longer. Some say that Arriba is one bean in a category…

Started by Casey

72 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by Max Myers

Hershey - How Responsible is Responsible?

The "Fair" trade world is abuzz this week with an announcement by Hershey that it is expanding efforts in the area of cocoa sustainability…

Started by Clay Gordon

6 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by Predrag Miladinovic

What's the best dark chocolate you tasted in 2011?

This year I tasted a lot of good chocolate. But which one is the most gorgeous? Idilio, Maranon Fortunato No 4, Rio Napo, Beschle 88%, Orig…

Started by Vera Hofman

10 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Tom

chocolate franchise

hi seasons greetings to all , i am interested to own a chocolate franchise in my home town CHENNAI - INDIA if anybody have information abou…

Started by SURESH

6 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Ton Stam

DessertsHouse.com Chocolate Melter

Does anyone have any experience with these melters?  They seem to be a great price at less than $500 for an 18kg chocolate melter.    I jus…

Started by George Trejo

20 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Clay Gordon

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc