The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Opinion (291)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What the Chocolate Industry Needs is A $100 Bar of Chocolate

When I was in London a couple of weeks ago speaking at the Academy of Chocolate conference, I had the great privilege of being the last spe…

Started by Clay Gordon

79 Aug 22
Reply by ChocoFiles

Revolution (Rev) 3Z Chocolate Tempering Machine Temperer

Anybody used the Revolution (Rev) 3Z Chocolate Tempering Machine Temperer? If so, did you like it? Thanks! Christine

Started by Christine Doerr

4 Aug 22
Reply by Skeet

Need your opion and insight..

Hi, About 6 weeks ago I opened up a chocolate kiosk within a very popular candy store, now what I taught would be smooth sailing has proven…

Started by Stephane Laviolette

4 Aug 21
Reply by Stephane Laviolette

SOMEONE TO ADVICE ME

I recently joined this family, as i am planning to start small chocolate business, before going commercial, and i found a company called c…

Started by Otseh Davidson Oshioreamhie

2 Aug 21
Reply by garay more

Ecole Professional Chocolatier Program

Hello There, I am Aditi from India. I've recently been interested in the art of chocolate making , with absolutely no hands on experience,…

Started by Aditi Garg

0 Aug 5

Ivory Coast Farmer video

There is a link circulating to a video that purports to show cacao farmers in Ivory Coast eating chocolate for the first time. A sad commen…

Started by Peter Kelsey

1 Aug 4
Reply by david klein

Salesperson

Hi, has anyone here ever hired an outside salesperson? I'm considering it on commission only. Any idea what the normal percentage is for th…

Started by Krista

7 Aug 1
Reply by Krista

Santha Vs Cocoatown

Hi there, I'm looking to purchase either the Santha Spectra 65 or the Cocoatown ECGC 65 and wanted to see if anyone has experience using b…

Started by Sabrina M

0 Jul 23

Sprayer for Chocolate

What is the best spray gun for chocolate? I heard that Krebs guns are good, looking for info from anyone who has used them or any other bra…

Started by Chef Dave

2 Jul 22
Reply by KREBS Chocolate sprayer

Chocolate for tempering?

I was wonder what chocolate people use for candy making? I need all 3 milk, dark and white. I was looking for a good brand that won't kill…

Started by Bryan

0 Jul 21

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge