The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Opinion (280)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chocolate to sniff?

Today, I came across this invention:http://www.lewhif.com/Quite ambivalent feelings.Fascinating enough, for there is proper sicence behind…

Started by Kristina

1 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Meyer

What is the best way to learn to make chocolate

Hi All, Thanks for the info on the vegan chocolate. Now my question is in your professional opinion, what is the best way to learn how to…

Started by MelodyB

2 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by MelodyB

The most positive word in the English language?

Over on LinkedIn in the TED group is a discussion with over 400 comments. http://www.linkedin.com/groupAnswers?viewQuestionAndAnswers=&

Started by Clay Gordon

0 Feb 10, 2010

The high cost for farmers of organic and fair trade certifications

As a chocolate maker working with Jamaican farmers who were interested in organic certification, we were astonished to find out that certif…

Started by Nancy Nadel

1 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Mimi Wheeler

Best Female Chocolatier?

Who do you think is the best female chocolatier you've met. Most seem to be men and I am curious who you would count amoung the top ten fem…

Started by Richard Spangenberg

38 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Sonya

Is Chocolate Healthy? II

Is Chocolate Healthy? II Let’s try this again, assuming it won’t be spammed. Here are two links with research to support the health benef…

Started by Frank Schmidt

11 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Kristina

What's the best Valentine's Day Gift?

What kinds of gifts are you giving for Valentine's Day?

Started by Tamy Daltun

0 Jan 25, 2010

The perspective from a Producer's Country: GUATEMALA, by the way I'm new here....

Dear Colleagues and Friends, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Juan Francisco Mollinedo and I am the Vice President of the Asoc…

Started by Juan Francisco Mollinedo

0 Jan 12, 2010

Genaveh Chocolaterie

I am sorry if anyone has seen this posted elsewhere. I am looking for opinions on Genaveh's chocolates. In terms of taste, texture and cons…

Started by Ilana

0 Jan 8, 2010

Does anyone know of a bulk choc. as good as Valrhona in the same general $ range?

I am trying to find a brand to use in bulk in the same general price range as Valrhona, but of the same quality. Everything I have tried so…

Started by Matt Caputo

21 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Matt Caputo

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc