The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Opinion (302)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Genaveh Chocolaterie

I am sorry if anyone has seen this posted elsewhere. I am looking for opinions on Genaveh's chocolates. In terms of taste, texture and cons…

Started by Ilana

0 Jan 8, 2010

Does anyone know of a bulk choc. as good as Valrhona in the same general $ range?

I am trying to find a brand to use in bulk in the same general price range as Valrhona, but of the same quality. Everything I have tried so…

Started by Matt Caputo

21 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Matt Caputo

Advice on packaging please

hello, I am a new member and my name is Joey. I have designed and made a chocolate mould all by myself LOL. It is a simple design really, b…

Started by Georgina Joey Ledlie

11 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by Jenny Zhan

Ask your chocolate questions to a consumer audience

Hello everyone, I posted this a while back but not all of you might have seen it. I found this great website where you can ask questions a…

Started by Carmen Magar

1 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by Dirke Botsford

Best chocolate school

I'm looking for the best schools for chocolate, specifically artistic chocolate. Please let me know what you think and what the school's sp…

Started by rebecca wamsley

44 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by SU

Questions on American Chocolate Mould Table Top Tempering Machine

I'm going to be teaching a chocolate truffle making class and I'm looking for a larger, but still easily portable chocolate tempering machi…

Started by Valerie

7 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Ilana

FAIR TRADE AND ORGANIC CERTIFICATION FROM THE EYES OF A PRODUCER

In 1995 I closed a profitable business in the USA, sold a very nice house, packed some shipping containers and moved to Brazil to become a…

Started by Jim

40 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Michael Winnike

Trader Joe's 72% Chocolate Bars...

Has anyone tried Trader Joe's 72% Chocolate Bars? They come three 1.67 oz bars for $1.50. Imported form Belgium. The chocolate is not bad!

Started by jonny

32 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Jacqueline

Is there such a thing as a "true chocolatier"?

There is a new chocolate shop in Buffalo that advertises that they are the only "true chocolatier" in town. A few blocks away, there is a f…

Started by Liz Donner

12 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Liz Donner

How small can a small shop be?

I looked into a small store in New York City that is a little over 250 sq. feet and it does not have a kitchen - I would need to create one…

Started by Andre Costa

21 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by Andre Costa

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc