The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Opinion (285)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bouchard Belgian Chocolate

Yesterday, when I drank my coffee after a delicious meal in a restaurant in Bruges, they gave me a praline with the coffee. It was really n…

Started by Peter Canston

0 Aug 8, 2008

Is Cocoa Liquor "Bean to Bar"?

I want to hear every opinion on this.... Do you consider purchased chocolate liquor that is mixed w/ all the ingredients is bean to bar???

Started by Grant S of Grant Candy Co.

1 Jul 16, 2008
Reply by Alan McClure

Pralus packaging

Is anybody annoyed with Pralus's packaging? I like bars that can be rewrapped without having to get a ziploc bag or more foil. Pralus used…

Started by Brady

6 Jun 22, 2008
Reply by Hans

A Gaffe of Amazonian Proportions?

I admit it. I buy things from Amazon. And because I gave them an e-mail address so they can send notifications about my orders, they also s…

Started by Clay Gordon

5 Jun 6, 2008
Reply by Jeff

chocolate training

G-day all, im looking for some advice/opinions on cchoclate courses....I have basic knowledge but was considering doing a course perhaps be…

Started by Michelle-Jo Garfield

1 May 5, 2008
Reply by Clay Gordon

Reach Out, Lend a Hand - The Chocolate Life Microfinance Fund

Kiva.org provides an innovative funding mechanism offering micro-finance opportunities to entrepreneurs around the world. One such Kiva en…

Started by Clay Gordon

0 Apr 29, 2008

Caffeine and theobromine

I've read that chocolate may not even have caffeine in it after all but only similar stimulants, one of which is theobromine. What do you t…

Started by ChocoFiles

1 Apr 24, 2008
Reply by Alan McClure

Chocolate eating choices

How do you decide what chocolate to eat every day? Does it depend on your mood, interest or curiosity to try something new? Of the two pie…

Started by Seby Singh

0 Apr 23, 2008

What does "Master Chocolatier" mean anyway?

This term, as well as "maitre chocolatier" are floating all around the chocolate world, but my research hasn't turned up any authoritative…

Started by Sandra Andrews-Strasko

3 Mar 10, 2008
Reply by Bethany Thouin

Is It Okay (Really) To Say You Like Milk Chocolate?

On the day before Valentine's Day, the New York Times published an article in the Dining In section about milk chocolate titled: Dark May B…

Started by Clay Gordon

3 Mar 10, 2008
Reply by Bethany Thouin

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc