The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Opinion (293)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

open book accounting

I've seen the mention of "open book accounting" in other forums, particularly in reference to Askinosie chocolate. And when I was at Valrho…

Started by Sarah Hart

2 Jan 14, 2009
Reply by Clay Gordon

What do you think of these cocoa!

Hi Everyone! What do you think of following Origin beans in accordance to its Size and Taste. a) W. Java b) Philippines c) Malaysian d) I…

Started by Bhuvan

0 Jan 13, 2009

The Fine Art of Chocolate ... Criticism

While I knew before I entered high school that I wanted to pursue photography as a career, it wasn't until I was in my freshman year in col…

Started by Clay Gordon

17 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by James Cary

Favorite Chocolate Products

A lot of people here are very focused on the chocolate itself but our shop comes at it from the pastry angle per-say where we enjoy the pr…

Started by Andy Ciordia

0 Dec 17, 2008

Intentional Chocolate: Fact or Hooey?

What is intentional chocolate? It is chocolate that has been exposed to good thoughts in the belief that when you ingest the chocolate you…

Started by Clay Gordon

6 Dec 3, 2008
Reply by Mari

Foods That Can't Be Made Better With Chocolate (!?)

I have to admit that my main culinary interests with chocolate are on the savory side. I have the most fun working on ways to incorporate c…

Started by Clay Gordon

3 Oct 15, 2008
Reply by Teresa Cordero Cordell

Fair Trade Chocolate

I'm a small business owner that currently sells brownies made with fair trade chocolate online and to various retail outlets. I currently u…

Started by Todd Kelly

2 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by cybele

What Kind of Chocolate Lover are you?

Tell us the type of chocolate do you like most. Or maybe different chocolate create different mood? Tell us here...

Started by Ibel

2 Oct 9, 2008
Reply by Teresa Cordero Cordell

Bouchard Belgian Chocolate

Yesterday, when I drank my coffee after a delicious meal in a restaurant in Bruges, they gave me a praline with the coffee. It was really n…

Started by Peter Canston

0 Aug 8, 2008

Is Cocoa Liquor "Bean to Bar"?

I want to hear every opinion on this.... Do you consider purchased chocolate liquor that is mixed w/ all the ingredients is bean to bar???

Started by Grant S of Grant Candy Co.

1 Jul 16, 2008
Reply by Alan McClure

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc