The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Opinion (265)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Light Corn Syrup in Artisanal Chocolates?

Hi all -  I've been doing some recipe researching and making for my chocolate business and in the past I haven't used light corn syrup in m…

Started by Glenn Petriello

3 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Renee Shuman

I'm Interested In Your Opinion!

Hi Everybody!   Last week I pulled the trigger, bought out another chocolatier, and in typical "Insane Brad" fashion gave myself 7 days to…

Started by Brad Churchill

28 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Clay Gordon

Why is Felchlin so cheap?

Hi, All! I'm an aspiring chocolatier in Kansas City and am enrolled in the Professional Chocolatier course through ecolechocolat dotcom. I…

Started by katiebobus

16 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Clay Gordon

Advice on Chef Rubber Air Compressors

Hi,  My name is Glenn and I am sort of new here to The Chocolate Life and I apologize for not having introduced myself yet in the forum. I…

Started by Glenn Petriello

4 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Glenn Petriello

What to do with all my chocolate?

I have been sourcing liquor from a few places and playing around with sugar and butter content, along with time in the melanger.  Right now…

Started by Thomas Forbes

0 Jan 25, 2013

National Chocolate Show / Chicago Fine Chocolate Show / Miami Fine Chocolate Show

Greetings Fellow Chocolatiers & Chocolate Lovers [ REDACTED :: Please refer to my comment, below. CLAY ] Marisa Baxter Truffles in Para…

Started by Marisa Baxter

3 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Daniel Herskovic

What Do YOU pay for chocolate?

Hi Everyone! In January I will be opening my third location, after which I will need to plan for and build a commissary to make chocolate f…

Started by Brad Churchill

23 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Jo-Ellen Fairbanks

Display cases

Refrigeration vs. non-refrigerated? Hello everyone. My name is Amber and I've been surfing The Chocolate Life and gleaning all sorts of wi…

Started by Amber B.

16 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by mary amsterdam

Stepping into the Wedding Business

Hi All, I am looking to expand our annual sales by going after the wedding business more fervently this year (our second wedding season). I…

Started by Carley Felton

0 Dec 26, 2012

Your take on: Organic Cacao Nibs, Organic Dark Chocolate, and Health ?

Hi Forum, I'm really glad that I found this site to talk about chocolate :). My name is Mary from Finland (A frozen Nordic country in north…

Started by Mary Larson

3 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by Jeffray D. Gardner

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc