The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Recipes (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

recipe

Does any have a good recipe for making nondairy caramels that you could also dip in chocolate?

Started by Esther L. Greenberger

1 Jul 14, 2013
Reply by Kerry

Milk Chocolate - emulsification issues

we have tried a few different methods to introduce whole milk powder at different stages of grinding but it doesn't ever completely emulsif…

Started by Shelley Bolton

10 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by Brad Churchill

Dates & Chocolate Development Opportunity

Dear All, I am currently trying to develop assorted sweets that combine dates / date paste with chocolate, and would like to work with some…

Started by Tamara Ak

2 May 28, 2013
Reply by Colin Green

Fudge

Help, my wife says my old family recipie for fudge is not chocolatie enough. I was raised on in and just want to compare it to other formul…

Started by David Marcoe

1 May 6, 2013
Reply by Pat Renner

long shelf life fillings

Hey there all you chocomaniacs.I started working for a chocolate manufacturer who would like me to make him some new recipes for his factor…

Started by Omar Forastero

16 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Greg Gould

Chocolate Chips Bananas and Cherry Cake Recipe

For years and years people have challenged my idea about banana and cherry working well together in a recipe. I would say they would and my…

Started by Geoff Auckett

0 Mar 20, 2013

Milk Chocolate Recipe Needed

Hello to anyone reading this, I have been looking online trying to find a milk chocolate recipe starting from an unsweetened chocolate and…

Started by Louis Fernandez

0 Feb 21, 2013

I am interested in making a yogurt Strawberry Filling

One of my favorite chocolates of all time is Yogurette by Ferrero. I just love the filling. I always had a hard time finding this chocolate…

Started by Josh

1 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Renee Shuman

need help with a long shelf life idea... Chocolate and oil ' meltaway ' centres .

I have a client that wants me to replace the commercially produced chocolates she uses for her gift baskets with my handmade products. thin…

Started by Paul John Kearins

3 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by Paul John Kearins

Chocolate centers that last longer

Hi i do not usually deal in cream centered chocolates but I want to do a special series of products for a an upcoming show in February. Th…

Started by Stephane Laviolette

0 Feb 1, 2013

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge