The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Recipes (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I am interested in making a yogurt Strawberry Filling

One of my favorite chocolates of all time is Yogurette by Ferrero. I just love the filling. I always had a hard time finding this chocolate…

Started by Josh

1 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Renee Shuman

need help with a long shelf life idea... Chocolate and oil ' meltaway ' centres .

I have a client that wants me to replace the commercially produced chocolates she uses for her gift baskets with my handmade products. thin…

Started by Paul John Kearins

3 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by Paul John Kearins

Chocolate centers that last longer

Hi i do not usually deal in cream centered chocolates but I want to do a special series of products for a an upcoming show in February. Th…

Started by Stephane Laviolette

0 Feb 1, 2013

Caramel chocolate bits

Am looking for how best i can do caramel bits quated with chocolates ? i got customer who wants them for ice cream topping and some custome…

Started by French hellen

0 Jan 31, 2013

Valrhona Tanariva Milk Chocolate

I've got a nearly full 3Kg bag of Valhrona Tanariva -- but I'm not liking the Tanariva as much as I thought I would -- it's overly caramell…

Started by Emgee

2 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Emgee

Milk chocolate praline centres

Hi folks! I'm pretty new to making chocolates but I'm jumping in at the deep end and have decided to make everyone chocolates for Christmas…

Started by Mark Stickley

2 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by Mark Stickley

Salted Caramel

I just did a salted caramel chocolate with a 70% dark chocolate shell and a cream caramel with sea salt. It's great, but I was wondering if…

Started by Daniela Vasquez

0 Oct 18, 2012

Cream Center Recipe

Hey Everyone!  I make old school chocolates, Cream centers (fondant).  I love the flavor of Boston Buttercreams.  If any of you have tasted…

Started by Michael Karren

0 Aug 23, 2012

Cheese and Chocolate -- shelf life?

Hello everyone,   I'm working on a soft cheese filling for a dark chocolate -- I know it may sound odd -- but was curious if others had tri…

Started by Jennifer Thamer

4 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Heather Bergman

Deep Insights Needed: Hot Chocolate

I recently returned from 6 months in Paris, spending a great deal of time with the chocolate and pastry kings. Whether I was talking with J…

Started by Adam Wayda

11 May 14, 2012
Reply by Gap

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc