The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Tasting Notes (193)

Featured Discussions

Group Review - Fortunato #4

This is the first in what I hope will be a regular series (at least quarterly) of Group Reviews, a new feature for 2014 here on TheChocolat…

Started by Clay GordonLatest Reply

Weird Flavors and Inclusions in Chocolate

What's the weirdest flavor/inclusion combination you've not only heard of in chocolate but have actually eaten? Inquiring chocolate minds…

How Are You Making These Holidays Special with Chocolate?

It was a frigid 19 degrees F when I woke up this morning, with wind chill down to 5 degrees. Winter is here (though officially still 10 day…

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Weird Flavors and Inclusions in Chocolate

What's the weirdest flavor/inclusion combination you've not only heard of in chocolate but have actually eaten? Inquiring chocolate minds…

Started by Clay Gordon

146 on Friday
Reply by Howard & Hanna Frederick

Cacao beer or wine available in the us?

Hi there, Anybody out there heard of, or know of, any wine or beer drinks that are made from or with cacao that are available in the US? 

Started by Ash Maki

3 Jul 22
Reply by Clay Gordon

Afternoon in Paris suggestions?

I have a free afternoon in Paris with my children and we want to go candy and chocolate shopping! I'm not sure where we will start out from…

Started by Michael Donnelly

5 Jul 21
Reply by Gap

newby maybe stupid question

So, I made my first couple batches of Chocolate a week ago and even with all my mistakes, it was GREAT.  Maybe like a hot dog when you are…

Started by Jim Cameron

14 Jul 20
Reply by cheebs

Can powdered sugar be used in making chocolate bars

There seems to be lots of discussion about pulverizing the sugar before adding it to the chocolate liqueur.  Is there some reason powdered…

Started by Jim Cameron

3 Jul 20
Reply by Jim Cameron

Group Review #2 - The Mast Brothers (any and all)

This is the second in a regular series (ultimately at least quarterly) of Group Reviews, a new feature for 2014 here on TheChocolateLife. T…

Started by Clay Gordon

2 Jul 16
Reply by Vera Hofman

Small/Mini Enrober

Hi all, I'm new to this forum and pretty new to the chocolate world altogether. I just purchased the Revolution Delta and am looking for a…

Started by Levi

0 Jul 16

Group Review - Fortunato #4

This is the first in what I hope will be a regular series (at least quarterly) of Group Reviews, a new feature for 2014 here on TheChocolat…

Started by Clay Gordon

24 Jul 14
Reply by Vera Hofman

Need some help for my new shop

hi, I got a great opportunity, an opportunity that one just can't refuse.. I was offered space within a very well established candy store o…

Started by Stephane Laviolette

6 Jul 3
Reply by Stephane Laviolette

% of emulsifier in dark ,milk,white chocolate

Please guide me on, in what percentage should emulsifiers E-442,476 be added ? e.g % in 1 kg of dark,milk, white compound chocalate

Started by kamlesh s

1 Jul 2
Reply by Sebastian

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc