The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Tasting Notes (224)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where does Sephra Chocolate come from?

I had a bag of Sephra's milk chocolate (Sephra the chocolate fountain company) and decided I'd try it out on a couple recipes. I found it w…

Started by Amber Fawson

13 Jul 31, 2011
Reply by Richard Foley

First Blush: New Lindt 70%, Good Cacao, Zokoko, and Amano

One of the things I really love about what I do is that people send me chocolate to taste. Sometimes they call me up in advance and ask me…

Started by Clay Gordon

3 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Ice Blocks!

Chocolate/Pastries in Romania

Hi!  Does anyone know of any chocolate/pastry/bread shops to visit in Bucharest or in the Transylvania area?  I am going there the end of J…

Started by Victoria Atfield

0 Jun 30, 2011

Vivid metaphors

I love vivid and moving descriptions of chocolate! They can conjure up images that really capture what you're experiencing. Vivid metaphors…

Started by ChocoFiles

17 May 26, 2011
Reply by ChocoFiles

Serendipity Frozen Hot Chocolate

Serendipity frozen hot chocolate is a signature dish at the Serendipity 3, nestled in the heart of the upper east side of New York. The pla…

Started by Mislav Šćukanec Rezniček

1 May 26, 2011
Reply by Tom

Terra CaCao

Has anyone tried the new Terra Cacao range by callebaut? im so excited to test   http://www.terracacao.com/about.html

Started by Omar Forastero

2 May 17, 2011
Reply by Omar Forastero

Packaging--eco friendly

Does anyone know of any great websites that sell packaging particularly good for chocolate making...I am not going big here, just local mar…

Started by Aylen Lyra Doucette

6 May 16, 2011
Reply by Aylen Lyra Doucette

TCL Chocolate Makers Database

Now that the "Bean to bar makers" thread is locked we need a place to post about the TCL Chocolate Makers Database. (BTW, the hyperlink on…

Started by ChocoFiles

2 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Shelley Stewart

Understanding percentages

Many dark chocolate bars have vanilla and/or soy lecithin as ingredients.  In a typical bar with both of these what are the percentages of…

Started by ChocoFiles

0 Apr 15, 2011

Beneluxx in Philadelphia

I went to the Ritz the other night to watch a movie in Philadelphia.  Afterwards, my friends and I were trying to find a place to hang out.…

Started by Dee

0 Mar 28, 2011

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.