The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Tasting Notes (176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

sourcing organic/fair trade/criollo or trinitario beans

Hello! Can anyone recommend a good source for fine-flavor beans that are organic and fair-trade (or similar)? I'm looking to buy a couple h…

Started by Madeleine Siegel

8 Jan 2
Reply by Sebastian

Selling chocolate sauce

Given that most retail chocolate shops where I am switch to ice cream during the summer, & I'm still primarily online sales, I'm explor…

Started by Ben

0 Jan 2

Using sponge cake in chocolates

Hi all Happy new year to you. I am currently thinking of starting a new project but have come to a dead end with some thing has anyone ever…

Started by Lynsey Waine

0 Jan 1

Stuck with Cocao Beans

I got a frantic email from someone who claims to have:  “…raw cocoa beans from Tanzania. We have about 25 tons stored in New Jersey. The…

Started by John M Rossini

5 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by John M Rossini

chocovison or hillard?

hey chocolatelife people how are you? i work making candies and gummies for a private company in boulder CO. My new goal is to produce some…

Started by jhon

2 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by Larry

Is the Chocovision Delta Worth It?

Hi everyone, I have the opportunity to purchase a used chocovison delta machine or a used revolation x3210 machine. The delta is $300 more…

Started by Trula R

2 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Ben Rasmussen

gritty chocolate

as I'm tempering chocolate in my Rev X machine I follow the directions to the letter. when I make my confections they look great the first…

Started by Chef Harold

3 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Chef Harold

Source of Sosa ingredients in the U.S.

Hi!I am a home-based chocolatier who wants to buy a few of the Sosa Ingredients extracts to use in my chocolate making.The only U.S. websit…

Started by Hank Friedman

0 Nov 17, 2013

American, Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Makers: A Complete List

Hi All, I have never seen a complete list of American, bean-to-bar chocolate makers. Since most American companies that market chocolate o…

Started by Alan McClure

92 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by It's Chocolate

GrainPro Bag

Hello All. I would be interested to hear members thoughts or experiences of using GrainPro Bag for storing cocoa beans. Thanks

Started by Morena

3 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Morena

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc