The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Tech Help (391)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Robot Coupe with Vacuum attachment to increase shelf life

Hi, I am finalising my list of equipment for my new chocolate shop, and am looking at investing in a robot coupe with a vacuum attachment.…

Started by Anjali Gupta

1 on Sunday
Reply by Sebastian

Smallest amount of nibs that can be used in a wet grinder?

I'm just starting out and own a Premier Wonder Grinder like this: http://www.amazon.com/Premier-Wonder-Table-Grinder-110v/dp/B004OPIBV2 Do…

Started by David Menkes

4 on Friday
Reply by David Menkes

specific gravity/weight

Hi,I'm about to make a 3 dimentional design for a custom vacum forming mould. in order to have the software design the exact size for a spe…

Started by Neta onik

6 Apr 9
Reply by Neta onik

Problematic Baffle with Chocovision?

Hi All! I purchased my first Chocovision Rev X3120 back in August of 2013. Since then, we have gone through 4 baffles...first our problem w…

Started by Maggie Calpin

5 Apr 7
Reply by michael donegan

Tempering issues

Any ideas why the first trays molded from my batch temperer turn out streaky and rough/blotchy as in the attached picture? Later trays turn…

Started by Brent Peters

0 Apr 6

How to handle my allergen paranoia

Hello All.  I've asked this a few times (different verbiage), so sorry for repeating but this one keeps me up at nights.  I've recently ope…

Started by John Duxbury

4 Apr 3
Reply by Naomi Prasad

trimoline

Trimoline convertion to gluecose. Is it one to one? How to use sorbitol? I appreciate your responses. Ismael

Started by Ismael Neggaz

0 Apr 2

Thermoblend?

This may be a big no no but has anyone tried using a Thermoblend to melt/warm chocolate? Deborah

Started by Deborah

3 Mar 31
Reply by Ruth Atkinson Kendrick

New Cocoatown melanger smells like burnt rubber and is causing my chocolate to taste bad

I purchased a new cocoatown melanger 12SLTA in January of this year.  I have used the machine 2 times to make chocolate.  I used it first i…

Started by Jessica Osterday

0 Mar 27

Small Scale Chocolate factory

Hello, I`m happy to be here and i would like to ask all of you for some advices.  I want to build a chocolate factory to make chocolate fro…

Started by Tudose Emanuel

6 Mar 21
Reply by Clay Gordon

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc