The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Tech Help (394)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

trimoline

Trimoline convertion to gluecose. Is it one to one? How to use sorbitol? I appreciate your responses. Ismael

Started by Ismael Neggaz

0 Apr 2

Thermoblend?

This may be a big no no but has anyone tried using a Thermoblend to melt/warm chocolate? Deborah

Started by Deborah

3 Mar 31
Reply by Ruth Atkinson Kendrick

Small Scale Chocolate factory

Hello, I`m happy to be here and i would like to ask all of you for some advices.  I want to build a chocolate factory to make chocolate fro…

Started by Tudose Emanuel

6 Mar 21
Reply by Clay Gordon

Pre Grinders and particle size

Hi All, I'm considering adding a pre-grinder to my set up (probably a nut butter type), but I'm wondering if any one out there already usin…

Started by Mike

12 Mar 20
Reply by Sebastian

Need hygrometer to go cacao hunting.

Hello everyone,   I will take off on may to go find some cacao beans to start my business, I will need an moisture meter to be able to con…

Started by Delcour Thomas

4 Mar 19
Reply by Sebastian

which is the best grinder/melanger to buy??

I am starting out making chocolate from the 'bean to the bar', but it has become clear that I need to invest in a grinder/melanger to get t…

Started by James Hull

15 Mar 19
Reply by Lee

Question on Weighing Product

I started molding 3.5 oz (100 g) half cacao pods of liquor and after speaking with a distributor wants us to add sugar.  I did a test batch…

Started by Thomas Forbes

2 Mar 18
Reply by Thomas Forbes

Converting from 3 phase to single phase

I have a Selmi plus and need to move to a facility where running a 3 phase line is a costly endeavor.i,ve been told I can get a phase conve…

Started by Melanie Boudar

17 Mar 12
Reply by Mike

Contract Manufacturing Help in Los Angeles?

Hi All,        I'm working with a potential client, and am starting to do research for contract manufacturing help with fulfilling molded c…

Started by Brian Begun

1 Mar 11
Reply by Anjali Gupta

Can you use a Coffee Roaster for Roasting Cacao?

I wanted to see if any chocolate producers have used coffee roasters to roast cacao. I'm looking for a mid-size capacity roaster that doesn…

Started by Matthew Runeare

23 Mar 8
Reply by Erkan Aydin

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc