The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Tech Help (417)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

why does my chocolate become grainy

Hey Members  I've been making good headway with my chocolate except that after a couple of weeks in the fridge it gets grainy.. no discolor…

Started by Chirag Bhatia

5 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Andy Ciordia

ABV in chocolate confections

I have been asked by a local winery to develop chocolates with some of their wines. I have developed some recipes I like using a ganache of…

Started by Jonathan Walpole

2 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Jonathan Walpole

How to print white on chocolate?

Hello, I am new to chocolate. Does anyone know how white printing on chocolate is achieved as in the picture?  I am trying to source white…

Started by Anna Dovine

4 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Anna Dovine

technical help

hi to everybody i am very new here and it is the first time i am writing something but i have been reading the discussions for sometime n…

Started by corinne mendelson

9 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by mohiddin ghouse

GANACHE FEELS CRUMBLY

Hello Everyone.. I need help in this matter...I make my ganache, I add more chocolate than cream and butter to it, because Im trying to in…

Started by Christine de Massis

4 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Daniel Herskovic

Nutritional calculator

One of my customers wants nutritional information on all the packaging of our bars (12 varities). I do not bode well with computer programs…

Started by Edward J

5 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Robyn Rice-Foster

organic cacao ingredients in Mexico

Hi All, I live in Mexico, lucky me and love every moment of it. Recently I have started making my chocolates at home, using organic cacao p…

Started by Beata Prazmowska

0 Jul 30, 2012

Any ideas...Apple Molds

Hi all, I am looking for 5-6" chocolate apple molds...the tallest I have found is 4". Any suggestions? Hope I'm in the correct forum...…

Started by PHLChocolate

0 Jul 29, 2012

Questions for Bean to Bar Production

I have some basic questions about cacao production and pricing for organic beans. Please see below, any help would be greatly appreciated.…

Started by Matthew Runeare

0 Jul 23, 2012

How can I make my chocolate solid?

Hi all, I have tried to make milk chocolate about four times now using 2 different recipes. I am very happy with the taste of the chocolate…

Started by Tinashe Chakawa

7 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by Laura Marion

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc