The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Tech Help (431)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why not heat your chocolate pouring room?

We were just randomly throwing out ideas today here in Hawaii while making chocolate, and we wondered why don't people heat the room their…

Started by Nat

9 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by Omar Forastero

Truffle Shell Molds

Hi! I just bought a truffle shell mold and then I realized I really dont know how to use it :S does anyone have any videos or info about th…

Started by Daniela Vasquez

0 Oct 11, 2012

HELPPPP: CHOCOLATE IS CRUMBLY

Hello Everyone...   Please I need urgent help....I tempered my chocolate (dark and mil chocolate), and all the process seemed to be fine, t…

Started by Christine de Massis

2 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Mark Heim

Sugar Free Chocolate

Hi All,  we receive a lot of request of "sugar free" chocolate, most of them they refer to "use Agave syrup/crystals", but this is not what…

Started by antonino allegra

43 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Sebastian

Has anyone used the NETZSCH chocolate machines?

I have a small space (500sf) and want to do bean to bar chocolate making. I cannot seem to find the right assembly of traditional equipment…

Started by Robert Cabeca

25 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Jason Whitney

I don't get it?

I have 10lbs of tempered chocolate, I make a few bars and dip some truffles. With the rest I make bark and it all blooms? Tried it again...…

Started by Dirke Botsford

12 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Brian Donaghy

Labeling Your Product

I familar with correct US product labeling requirments but I'm stumped on how to get my correct nutritional data and bar code strips ready…

Started by Wendy DeBord

7 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by Wendy DeBord

Selmi help please

If anyone out there has a lot of  Selmi know how, please help. End of day today my Top decided to call it quits. The machine was accidental…

Started by Chocotoymaker

2 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Chocotoymaker

Cooking milk powder

So i recently made a batch of 45% milk chocolate. The problem is that most people who tasted it said it had a raw(ish) milk taste to it, wh…

Started by Chirag Bhatia

12 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Sebastian

Adding heavy cream to chocolate

If I add heavy cream to my chocolate mixture for dipping will it go sour when your candy is left out for long periods of time? I want a mor…

Started by Theresa Milz

1 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by Sebastian

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc