The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Tech Help (435)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nut allergies and cross contamination of machines

We have one enrobing machine that we currently enrobe our bonbons and no other product. We'd like to use it to enrobe a number of our confe…

Started by Elaine Hsieh

1 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by Sebastian

Tempering Machine

I'm thinking of buying a tempering machine, I like Pomati's T5 or Selmi, does anyone have any review on these tempering machines? What bran…

Started by Daniela Vasquez

13 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Daniela Vasquez

Enrobing Advice

Hello everyone, I own a bakery and we make a ping pong ball sized product that is currently hand dipped in chocolate using, ahem, a spoon.…

Started by Steven Rivard

15 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Stefano

Problem with sun fading the chocolate.

I am having trouble with the sun shining/glaring into my store and causing some of the chocolates to bloom. The sun does not shine directly…

Started by Jeffrey

7 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Jeffrey

Why not heat your chocolate pouring room?

We were just randomly throwing out ideas today here in Hawaii while making chocolate, and we wondered why don't people heat the room their…

Started by Nat

9 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by Omar Forastero

Truffle Shell Molds

Hi! I just bought a truffle shell mold and then I realized I really dont know how to use it :S does anyone have any videos or info about th…

Started by Daniela Vasquez

0 Oct 11, 2012

HELPPPP: CHOCOLATE IS CRUMBLY

Hello Everyone...   Please I need urgent help....I tempered my chocolate (dark and mil chocolate), and all the process seemed to be fine, t…

Started by Christine de Massis

2 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Mark Heim

Sugar Free Chocolate

Hi All,  we receive a lot of request of "sugar free" chocolate, most of them they refer to "use Agave syrup/crystals", but this is not what…

Started by antonino allegra

43 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Sebastian

Has anyone used the NETZSCH chocolate machines?

I have a small space (500sf) and want to do bean to bar chocolate making. I cannot seem to find the right assembly of traditional equipment…

Started by Robert Cabeca

25 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Jason Whitney

I don't get it?

I have 10lbs of tempered chocolate, I make a few bars and dip some truffles. With the rest I make bark and it all blooms? Tried it again...…

Started by Dirke Botsford

12 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Brian Donaghy

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc