The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Tech Help (409)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

wrapping chocolate

Hello everyone...do you guys think i can wrap my chocolate bars using some kind of celofane paper, wrap tightly and then put a sticker on?…

Started by Christine de Massis

5 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Rick Kiyak-Boughton

Need to know about parts/manual availability for this machine.

We purchased this ChocoTec temperer off of ebay awhile back. It came w/o a manual and it works as expected - a digital thermostat allows th…

Started by Brandon Buckner

12 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Bill Tice

Refining/conching temperatures.

I am making chocolate in Costa Rica from tree to bar.  We recently received the Melager from CocoaTown which has speed control to better ma…

Started by Paul Johnson

1 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Duffy Sheardown

Dark chocolate percentages

On the web page (http://www.finedarkchocolate.com/Chocolate/Luker_1906/Luker_1906_Tu...) for "1906" Tumaco dark chocolate, the following tw…

Started by Don Goyette

0 Jun 4, 2012

Inclusion ratio in chocolate bar manufacturing

Hello everyone.  Interesting thing I came across- what is the ratio of inclusions(size of inclusions also) to put in a chocolate bar? Thi…

Started by Arthur Zukayev

1 May 30, 2012
Reply by Sebastian

Comparison tempering machines Choco 10 (or 15) by Mafter and Chocovision Rev 1 (or 2)

Hi there, I am currently looking at different tempering machines for my (rather small) production. Anyone out there using any of the two…

Started by Anissa Talbi

2 May 9, 2012
Reply by Beth L. Evard

Chocolate glaze

I have been trying to figure out how to achieve the black and white glazing on Gerard Mulot's 'Coeur Frivole'. The white part seems to be f…

Started by Tom Early

0 May 7, 2012

Fermented cacao beans-bar

Hello chocolate community. I am going to be purchasing bulk fermented cacao beans for my chocolate business. I have been buying the butter…

Started by Kat

30 May 6, 2012
Reply by rene

Mol d'Art

Anyone have any experience with Mol d'Art? I have one of their 15 Kg moulding machines that broke down one day after we started using it. T…

Started by GM

10 May 5, 2012
Reply by antonino allegra

Stuck Chocolate In Mold

Yesterday, made my second batch of chocolate molds using three pounds of dark chocolate. All the pieces came out of the molds perfectly, ex…

Started by Beth L. Evard

6 May 3, 2012
Reply by Beth L. Evard

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc