The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Tech Help (431)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Troubleshooting the Chocolate on Butter Toffee

For the past 3 months I've explored, enjoyed and been successful with a butter toffee.  Where I consistently have issues is the chocolate l…

Started by Andy Ciordia

47 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Ryan

Invertase

I have been adding invertase to my fondants right before dipping to soften them. I add a couple of drops per 1 lb of fondant. I don't notic…

Started by Michael Karren

4 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Mark Heim

Can you help me identify the following selmi chocolate making equipment?

We bought out the remainder of a chocolate company and we basically have this stuff and lots of foils left.  I am trying to identify what t…

Started by Ty J

3 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by Ty J

Enrober Paper redux

I tried to bring this older thread back to life, but was unable to.  I've had a heck of a time finding a paper supplier.  My search queries…

Started by Andy Ciordia

8 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by antonino allegra

Used Equipment Sites

I noticed that some people were referring to auctions where used bean to bar equipment might be purchased.  Can anybody list those sites.  …

Started by Dan Bieser

0 Aug 29, 2012

why does my chocolate become grainy

Hey Members  I've been making good headway with my chocolate except that after a couple of weeks in the fridge it gets grainy.. no discolor…

Started by Chirag Bhatia

5 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Andy Ciordia

ABV in chocolate confections

I have been asked by a local winery to develop chocolates with some of their wines. I have developed some recipes I like using a ganache of…

Started by Jonathan Walpole

2 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Jonathan Walpole

How to print white on chocolate?

Hello, I am new to chocolate. Does anyone know how white printing on chocolate is achieved as in the picture?  I am trying to source white…

Started by Anna Dovine

4 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Anna Dovine

technical help

hi to everybody i am very new here and it is the first time i am writing something but i have been reading the discussions for sometime n…

Started by corinne mendelson

9 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by mohiddin ghouse

GANACHE FEELS CRUMBLY

Hello Everyone.. I need help in this matter...I make my ganache, I add more chocolate than cream and butter to it, because Im trying to in…

Started by Christine de Massis

4 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Daniel Herskovic

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc