The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Tech Help (435)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ABV in chocolate confections

I have been asked by a local winery to develop chocolates with some of their wines. I have developed some recipes I like using a ganache of…

Started by Jonathan Walpole

2 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Jonathan Walpole

How to print white on chocolate?

Hello, I am new to chocolate. Does anyone know how white printing on chocolate is achieved as in the picture?  I am trying to source white…

Started by Anna Dovine

4 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Anna Dovine

technical help

hi to everybody i am very new here and it is the first time i am writing something but i have been reading the discussions for sometime n…

Started by corinne mendelson

9 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by mohiddin ghouse

GANACHE FEELS CRUMBLY

Hello Everyone.. I need help in this matter...I make my ganache, I add more chocolate than cream and butter to it, because Im trying to in…

Started by Christine de Massis

4 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Daniel Herskovic

Nutritional calculator

One of my customers wants nutritional information on all the packaging of our bars (12 varities). I do not bode well with computer programs…

Started by Edward J

5 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Robyn Rice-Foster

organic cacao ingredients in Mexico

Hi All, I live in Mexico, lucky me and love every moment of it. Recently I have started making my chocolates at home, using organic cacao p…

Started by Beata Prazmowska

0 Jul 30, 2012

Any ideas...Apple Molds

Hi all, I am looking for 5-6" chocolate apple molds...the tallest I have found is 4". Any suggestions? Hope I'm in the correct forum...…

Started by PHLChocolate

0 Jul 29, 2012

Questions for Bean to Bar Production

I have some basic questions about cacao production and pricing for organic beans. Please see below, any help would be greatly appreciated.…

Started by Matthew Runeare

0 Jul 23, 2012

How can I make my chocolate solid?

Hi all, I have tried to make milk chocolate about four times now using 2 different recipes. I am very happy with the taste of the chocolate…

Started by Tinashe Chakawa

7 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by Laura Marion

Co-manufacturing

Our small business has been approached to co-manufacture chocolates for another company that is a bean-to-bar that wants to add a confectio…

Started by Elaine Hsieh

3 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Colin Green

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc