The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Tech Help (440)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

organic cacao ingredients in Mexico

Hi All, I live in Mexico, lucky me and love every moment of it. Recently I have started making my chocolates at home, using organic cacao p…

Started by Beata Prazmowska

0 Jul 30, 2012

Any ideas...Apple Molds

Hi all, I am looking for 5-6" chocolate apple molds...the tallest I have found is 4". Any suggestions? Hope I'm in the correct forum...…

Started by PHLChocolate

0 Jul 29, 2012

Questions for Bean to Bar Production

I have some basic questions about cacao production and pricing for organic beans. Please see below, any help would be greatly appreciated.…

Started by Matthew Runeare

0 Jul 23, 2012

How can I make my chocolate solid?

Hi all, I have tried to make milk chocolate about four times now using 2 different recipes. I am very happy with the taste of the chocolate…

Started by Tinashe Chakawa

7 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by Laura Marion

Co-manufacturing

Our small business has been approached to co-manufacture chocolates for another company that is a bean-to-bar that wants to add a confectio…

Started by Elaine Hsieh

3 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Colin Green

Humidity? Too cold fridge? Problems with bloom

Hello! I'm new to this, so will welcome any advice. I'm tempering by hand, using a double pan, recently using tempering aid but have also u…

Started by Tony

17 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Tony

Cacao Field Testing Equipment Needed!

I will soon be heading to some cacao growing areas in SE Asia, and would like to get some recommendations for good quality/price cacao test…

Started by vincent mourou

4 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Orson V. Galvão

Selmi One & Injection Plate?

Looking at the Selmi one and the Plus and on up, there appear to be no differences in connection where the injection plate would mount for…

Started by Brent Peters

6 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Mike

Newbie home maker

I am a new chocolate re-melter I have successfully tempered chocolate using the heat-cool/seed-heat method, but I have young kids so havin…

Started by Danelle Dehne

6 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Danelle Dehne

anyone with silicone mould making experience?

My "chocoalte room" is visible to the public in our small store, and no matter how hard I try to keep clean, the melters are always a mess,…

Started by Edward J

5 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Clay Gordon

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc