The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Tech Help (391)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DIY spinner

I am trying to construct a spinner by myself. I have got most mechanical and electrical parts, but cannot find rotating arms for purchase.…

Started by Predrag Miladinovic

0 Oct 26, 2011

After a study on starting a business...

I also need to begin with a Rev or ACME or similar that holds at least 3-6lbs or maybe smaller. Does someone have one for sale? Thank You

Started by darlene

4 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by darlene

Selmi Plus 2010 model Trouble Shooting

I have a used 2010 Selmi plus and plugged it in and pushed the black start button and all the windows says is ALL PRO.  It won't start I ca…

Started by Wilma Olive-Mills

9 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Wilma Olive-Mills

Looking for small scale cocoa processing machinery

I am from Ghana, the second largest producer of cocoa in the world. I want members to assist me get contacts to bean to bar chocolate makin…

Started by Daniel Mensah Ganyoame

2 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by Daniel Mensah Ganyoame

Cooling after molding

Hello,   Firstly, I would like to thank you for this site and forum, it's very useful, really !  I am going to start a small chocolate busi…

Started by Maria

2 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by Maria

Cocoa Bean Storage

Hi all,   Could anyone advise me how to store my cocoa beans before I roast them? They arrived in jute bags. I am only starting out and sti…

Started by Shana Wilkie

7 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Shana Wilkie

Humidity in chocolate storage

Hi, I had so many issues with tempering chocolate that I went out and bought a humidity monitor for my room. I'm based in the New York area…

Started by Geetha Panchapakesan

0 Sep 21, 2011

Chocolate Liquor

What is the best temperature to store chocolate liquor and can high temperatures (120 to 150 degrees F ) damaageit or cause it to go rancid…

Started by Eddie Hernandez

3 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by Sebastian

Using Coating

Dumb ? for chocolate users, but I need some input, Please. Is there a way I can change the taste of coating to taste more like chocolate? T…

Started by darlene

11 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Clay Gordon

Guitar

Does anybody know how or where to find a guitar that is NSF or ANSI or any certification for that matter? Many thanks. Maya

Started by Maya Schoop-Rutten

0 Sep 1, 2011

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge