The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Tech Help (417)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New to Raw Chocolate

HelloI am making raw chocolate, but having difficulty making it last more than a week or 10 daysI've read through these posts looking for a…

Started by John Benton

8 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by John Benton

A list of material suppliers and some questions

Hi everyone, I recently ran across this gem of a website and I was hoping for a bit of guidance.   First things first.  I live in the bay a…

Started by Ethan Mckenzie

0 Nov 27, 2011

Static Electricity

While running the last two batches in the Spectra 11 there is a good amount of static electricity building on the bowl.  This is new.  I ca…

Started by Scott Moore Jr

1 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Ben Rasmussen

Weird marks on molds after when working with hollow molds.

I have recently ran into a problem with some of my molds.After de-molding I am getting weird spots that don't really qualify as water marks…

Started by Chocotoymaker

4 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by Chocotoymaker

new manufacturing - what mistakes should we avoid?

Hello from NZ,   We are in the process of moving into manufacturing our own product - up until now we have been a retailer of other peoples…

Started by Stu Jordan

1 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Rochelle

Making bark with a tempering machine

Hi friends, I just got my first tempering machine- a Chocovision X3210 (the 10lb one). I want to use it to make my barks, which involve add…

Started by Chocolate Luv

12 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Bayla Sussman

fine cocoa pricing question

I'm currently working with cocoa farmers in Peru and am trying to get better information on pricing. I have fragmented information for some…

Started by Rod dubitsky

0 Nov 1, 2011

DIY spinner

I am trying to construct a spinner by myself. I have got most mechanical and electrical parts, but cannot find rotating arms for purchase.…

Started by Predrag Miladinovic

0 Oct 26, 2011

After a study on starting a business...

I also need to begin with a Rev or ACME or similar that holds at least 3-6lbs or maybe smaller. Does someone have one for sale? Thank You

Started by darlene

4 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by darlene

Selmi Plus 2010 model Trouble Shooting

I have a used 2010 Selmi plus and plugged it in and pushed the black start button and all the windows says is ALL PRO.  It won't start I ca…

Started by Wilma Olive-Mills

9 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Wilma Olive-Mills

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc