The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Tech Help (440)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

what did I do to my chocolate?

Ive been dabbling a bit lately with making bonbons. I have used a friends tempering machine to get the temper right. For the first batch of…

Started by Alan Caldwell

2 Oct 13
Reply by Alan Caldwell

What is the difference : INNO CONCEPT grinder ICGC C 65 / ECGC 65

Does anyone have information , what is the difference between the INNO CONCEPT grinder ICGC C-65 (price $ 2,999) and ECGC 65 (price $ 7,400…

Started by Marinko Biskic

3 Oct 12
Reply by mariano garcia

Chocolate bloom questions

Good day everyone, I have some questions about chocolate bloom. I have a patch of conched chocolate and I'm about to age it as I learn that…

Started by TerryHo

5 Oct 6
Reply by Chocotoymaker

Need to buy injection PC molds for bars, where to buy?

Hi TCL friends, I have Tomric bar molds, and get release marks. From research on this forum I get the impression this is due to the molds n…

Started by Mack Ransom

2 Oct 6
Reply by Mack Ransom

hilliards Little Dipper and the end of 100 watt lightbulbs...

I have a Little Dipper from when I first began my business 10 years ago. We still use it for specialized batches of things and for milk or…

Started by Sarah Hart

5 Oct 2
Reply by Peter

Dust Deputy for winnower

I've been playing around building a vortex and was just wondering if anyone is using a dust deputy for this?

Started by Need beans

42 Oct 1
Reply by Ilya Snowdon

confusion about chocolates

friends am new in the field of chocolate moulding. did a short course where I learnt to do different types of chocolates using 70 % dark an…

Started by Rashmi Anand

4 Sep 29
Reply by Rashmi Anand

Fat Bloom, fat migration, under tempering? Wonder what it could be (pictures attached)

Hi,  I made some Dark chocolate yesterday and the bars already have white spots on them. The white spots are exactly where the inclusions…

Started by Louwegi

15 Sep 28
Reply by david ghobril

Cleaning Chocolate Molds

I just made a batch of chocolates that taste great, but have bloom.  I am suspecting the problem is the molds were not properly cleaned as…

Started by Christina Durta

80 Sep 22
Reply by david ghobril

Why does My Cocoa butter chip?

I have been having a problem with my Cocoa butter chipping when removing it from my molds.   I have tempered it and it has a beautiful shin…

Started by Keti

4 Sep 18
Reply by Gap

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc