The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Tech Help (391)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chocolate sticking to molds

I've been having an intermittent issue where my chocolate sticks to molds. It will always release around the edges but the middle (sometime…

Started by Russ Apotheker

23 Feb 26
Reply by Lee

Botulism

Sorry for the nasty title. I'm currently making a chocolate with a cinnamon inclusion. The cinnamon is from a local source, and I've cleane…

Started by Lee

7 Feb 25
Reply by Lee

What is the difference : INNO CONCEPT grinder ICGC C 65 / ECGC 65

Does anyone have information , what is the difference between the INNO CONCEPT grinder ICGC C-65 (price $ 2,999) and ECGC 65 (price $ 7,400…

Started by Marinko Biskic

0 Feb 25

alternatives to champion juicer

Hey Chocophiles, Ive been doing more and more, playing at home with small batches of beans. <3#.  I still dont have a way to make a pro…

Started by Alan Caldwell

27 Feb 24
Reply by Ben Rasmussen

Equipment advise

Hello, I am curious about opinions when it comes to temperers/melters. My need is melting/agitating to a specific temperature and then kee…

Started by Mattias Blom

13 Feb 18
Reply by Paul John Kearins

Blemishes on chocolate bars

I make dark chocolate bars and thin wavers in different sizes. The temper seems to be fine since the bars release nicely from the mold afte…

Started by Caroline White

7 Feb 18
Reply by Caroline White

Why my ganache was fail ???

I use chopped chocolate then pour hot cream in bowl stay at 1 minutes and then stir the chocolate mixture but some chocolate have not melt.…

Started by him

2 Feb 18
Reply by him

Static electricity and molds

I mold most of my chocolate and thus far have to wash each one with soap and water after every use to avoid left behind cocoa butter markin…

Started by Lee

2 Feb 17
Reply by Lee

Where can I find a lab that does AW testing?

I would like to have the water activity ,  or the AW, of my chocolate products tested. Do you know where I can find a lab that does this? I…

Started by Daniel Herskovic

1 Feb 13
Reply by Sebastian

Airbrush Colours from Chocolate World

Hi all, I ordered some Airbrush colours from chocolate world (see link below) thinking they were coloured  cocoa butter but they are not. T…

Started by Murielle Osborne

0 Feb 8

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge