The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Tech Help (436)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cacao conundrums

Hola to all living the la vida cocoa,  Although this discussion title would be appropriate for fascinating debate about the positive/negati…

Started by Joseph Davies

1 May 3, 2011
Reply by Carlos

Organic Beans Question

Have passed this question around the world without an answer. As I understand, most if not all sea shipments of agricultural products such…

Started by Jeff Stern

6 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Jeff Stern

temperture

Hi all i know that this seems very basic but i would like to know what peoples views are about temperature, i have read a lot and i keep ge…

Started by Laura Marion

2 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Laura Marion

Food safe practices when airbrushing.

I'm inspired to have an airbrush in my chocolate design tool kit. My concern is oil or moisture, from the compressor, will compromise foo…

Started by Sarah

3 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Laura Marion

Fermentation Troubleshooting

Cheers and sincere appreciation to the active members in this forum for all the information sharing and support.I'm a chocolate lover and h…

Started by Ning-Geng Ong

8 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Ning-Geng Ong

Rasberry, strawberry or other red fruit fillings

Hello I am looking for a good recipe for red fruit filling for my white pralines. It's for my exams, we need to create 3 pralines, white, m…

Started by Davy Asnong

9 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Omar Forastero

Cocoa powder production

I'm starting a small process using cocoa beans to introduce cocoa powder to the local market, I had a feedback from Clay Gordon that butter…

Started by Khaled Aly

0 Apr 15, 2011

Help with transfer sheets please (:

So here I am again, asking for help from the experts. (I come back because I always get such great advice from everyone!)   So, I think I g…

Started by Klassy

8 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Andrea Bauer

Which is the finest Variety

Where can I get a full description of each of these Varieties and  identify the finest ones. I have these options for planning and want to…

Started by Sabastion

4 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Sabastion

Bacon in chocolate

I read the discussion under shelf life and it touched on bacon and food safety. I wondered if anyone is making chocolate with bacon and wha…

Started by Bud Stockwell

10 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Jackie Jones

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc