The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Tech Help (423)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cacao Info Resources?

Love this site. Love the forum. I've amassed a decent collection of texts recommended on this site and other chocolate geeks, but find that…

Started by Vanessa Chang

17 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by María Soledad Troya

Panning machine experts?

I have a brand new commercial panning machine and my staff and I have limited experience with such equipment and the panning process in gen…

Started by Roni-Sue

5 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Kerry

Graphic for Business

I created my own graphic for my business, but need to find a graphic artist that can convert it from a paint file to a illustraor file in o…

Started by Danielle

4 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Andre Costa

the broma process ebook for downloading

hello members of chocolatelife, Am back again, sorry to take some of your time. Am really having a hard time with my broma process project.…

Started by kenneth mensah

1 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Clay Gordon

Mixing two chocolates together and color question

I have a couple of questions on Milk chocolate.1) I am using Callebaut Milk and what I find is when I temper it the resulting color is ligh…

Started by Dirke Botsford

3 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by dale montondo

Chocolate Silk Screen Supplies

Can someone please help me locate a source for chocolate/pastry silk screen supplies. I want to make or buy custom screens. I saw that Chef…

Started by Christina Durta

13 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Kerry

Bar Packaging

I wholesale truffles, bon bons, and other confections.  I have recently received requests for specialty bars.  I am not sure where to start…

Started by Brad Payton

0 Feb 26, 2010

Prefamac Molding Machine

I recently bought used 60lb molding machine made by Prefamac. Everything seems to work except the most important part.  It doesn't hold tem…

Started by Brad Payton

2 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Brad Payton

Equipment Suggestions

Greetings!I became involved in Specialty coffee bean roasting a year and a half ago and have been interested in roasting and processing cac…

Started by Charlie

1 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Brad Churchill

Local Regulations for opening a Chocolate Shop. Kitchen- Yes or No?

My wife and I are looking at leasing real estate to open our chocolate shop. The question is this: Are we bringing in a "kitchen." We will…

Started by Pierre (Pete) Trinque

14 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Wendy Buckner

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc