The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Tech Help (436)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Selmi One Question

I have connected my new Selmi One tempering machine and was able to prewarm but when I push the stirring button the paddle runs for 10 seco…

Started by Paul Johnson

0 Aug 28

Alternative sugars used?

Hi everyone, We have been asked many times to make a chocolate that diabetics can have, and I understand beet sugar works well for that pu…

Started by Sandy Phillips

5 Aug 23
Reply by Ernesto Bugarin Pantua Jr.

Sticking it to the Apple!

Hello everyone!   This is my first discussion and I am very excited to be a part of this community!   There is a tool that I have searched…

Started by Scotty Jackson

2 Aug 21
Reply by Scotty Jackson

Advice about specific mould

Hi, I want to buy a lot of moulds and on aliexpress.com it a great price. I just wonder about the size of each piece - it is 2.8*2.8*1.5cm…

Started by Or M

4 Aug 21
Reply by Or M

Microwave tempering

I have this question bothering me for a long time and am happy to find this forum. I hope my question can be answered. I saw the microwave…

Started by Susie

5 Aug 19
Reply by Jim Dutton

which is the best grinder/melanger to buy??

I am starting out making chocolate from the 'bean to the bar', but it has become clear that I need to invest in a grinder/melanger to get t…

Started by James Hull

20 Aug 15
Reply by Victor Kudryavtsev

Pre Grinders and particle size

Hi All, I'm considering adding a pre-grinder to my set up (probably a nut butter type), but I'm wondering if any one out there already usin…

Started by Mike

13 Aug 13
Reply by Andy Koller

Hilliards Little Dipper (not responding)

Hello.... So we have a hilliards little dipper that we do our white chocolate in. Over the past month it has given us a more than generous…

Started by Emily Woloszyn

5 Aug 5
Reply by Emily Woloszyn

melanger necessary?

Wondering if anyone knows if a conching or melanger is necessary to mix cacao powder, butter and sugar, or does it have to be liqeur? [ sic…

Started by beth campbell

28 Jul 29
Reply by Danny Michlewicz

Spectra 11 wheels barely turning at the 8 hour mark...

Hi TCL friends, I recently bought my first melanger and ran a small test batch and it worked perfectly! So I put a second, 7.8 pound batch…

Started by Mack Ransom

2 Jul 28
Reply by Mack Ransom

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc