The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Tech Help (423)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where do I start as an aspiring chocolate seller?

Hello. How does someone get started in this buisiness? I mean, how do you begin a small chocolate buisiness? Ideally I would like to have a…

Started by Joshua D. Rector

15 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by SU

Storing Chocolate

Hello, Firstly I'd just like to say hello and introduce myself; my name is Louise Thomas and I run a company called The Chocolate Consulta…

Started by Louise Thomas

1 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by SU

Writing Ingredient labels

I am meeting with the Agriculture and Marketing person in order to get my license to sell at markets and shows. I understand most aspects o…

Started by Carol

4 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Carol

liquor cocoa Arriba

Seeking strategic alliances for the marketing of products such as organic or conventional cocoa liquor or cocoa for the gourmet industry, w…

Started by Hector Velásquez

0 Sep 29, 2009

Chocolate will not release from the mold

Very basic question, but this is the first time this happens to me. I am making filled bonbons and I am using two brand new magnetic molds…

Started by Andre Costa

4 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Andre Costa

chocolate panning

Does anyone know how I can prevent the preglazing stage of chocolate panning from reducing the crunchiness of the nut. I am thinking of eli…

Started by Jay

1 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Kerry

Chopping Chocolate

I have a small business where I manufacture and sell a line of brownies. I've been using blocks of chocolate, shaving them and then melt wi…

Started by Todd Kelly

1 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by cheebs

Effect of Oxidation on Chocolate

I am doing an experiment to find the amount of calories in different types of chocolate, and one of my variables is oxidation. I was wonder…

Started by Amanda Wang

0 Aug 6, 2009

Technical Melting Temperatures

Greetings, I have seen varied information that relates to the actual temperature "Chocolate" really begins to melt. The temperatures I have…

Started by Robert Cabeca

0 Aug 2, 2009

Hose for Panning Chocolate

Hello, I am having success panning small batches with laboratory rotating pans and a medium size melter/temperer (200lbs). What hoses are…

Started by Paul Mosca

7 Jun 21, 2009
Reply by Kerry

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc