The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Tech Help (409)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Spicy dark chocolate bars?

I searched the forum for a recipe with negative results. Now that I've got tempering more or less under control (maybe and with John DePaul…

Started by Rich

7 Jan 10, 2009
Reply by holycacao

Making Chocolate covered Macadamia nuts.

Aloha Happy New Year. I've been eating Valrhona Guanaja dark chocolate for over 10 years. Until recently my wife and I have been enjoying…

Started by Rich

6 Jan 4, 2009
Reply by Rich

need help with jelly fillings

Does anyone have tips for effectively sealing a molded chocolate piece when being filled with semi-liquid jelly? After making the top shel…

Started by Frank Schmidt

9 Dec 31, 2008
Reply by Frank Schmidt

Organic Certification

Has anyone done any research on certifying your chocolates "organic"? I am considering going through the process myself, but I am not sure…

Started by Bethany Thouin

1 Sep 15, 2008
Reply by mhdi driss

How to slove cracking problem of chocolate

Dear friends, when I use cocoa butter replacer(CBR) to coat the wafer but the coating is cracking .Who can help me to slove cracking probl…

Started by Wang Jian

2 Jul 24, 2008
Reply by Wang Jian

health laws on making chocolates at home?

i asked this in the kitchen confectionary group but no one has answered- i thought more people would see it here and someone might know i…

Started by donna

1 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by Clay Gordon

Annoying delay

Clay, Something is happening that is annoying me because it's wasting time. Usually, when I change pages there is a long delay while somet…

Started by ChocoFiles

4 May 9, 2008
Reply by ChocoFiles

"Permalink to this reply"

Just to the left of a person's name in a thread there is a little chain link icon that says "permalink to this reply". What does this do, a…

Started by ChocoFiles

1 May 6, 2008
Reply by Clay Gordon

How to create hyperlinks (links to other pages) in posts

A number of people have expressed that they are having problems using the hyperlink function to add links to their forum and blog posts and…

Started by Clay Gordon

0 Apr 26, 2008

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge