The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Tech Help (423)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Static electricity and molds

I mold most of my chocolate and thus far have to wash each one with soap and water after every use to avoid left behind cocoa butter markin…

Started by Lee

2 Feb 17
Reply by Lee

Where can I find a lab that does AW testing?

I would like to have the water activity ,  or the AW, of my chocolate products tested. Do you know where I can find a lab that does this? I…

Started by Daniel Herskovic

1 Feb 13
Reply by Sebastian

Airbrush Colours from Chocolate World

Hi all, I ordered some Airbrush colours from chocolate world (see link below) thinking they were coloured  cocoa butter but they are not. T…

Started by Murielle Osborne

0 Feb 8

10 - 15 lb Chocolate Making Machine

Question : Is there a new , better improved chocolate making machine besides the 10 lb. one CocoaTown offers? I'm interested in purchasing…

Started by Journey Shannon

5 Feb 5
Reply by Ben Rasmussen

chocolate topping formulas for soft serve ice cream

Does anyone have an idea on how to make chocolate toppings for soft serve ice cream?  We would like to include a chocolate dip on our menu,…

Started by Nicole

1 Feb 4
Reply by Paul

hilliards Little Dipper and the end of 100 watt lightbulbs...

I have a Little Dipper from when I first began my business 10 years ago. We still use it for specialized batches of things and for milk or…

Started by Sarah Hart

3 Jan 29
Reply by Aura

Tempering machine advice

Hello :) We are a small handmade raw chocolate business (www.liefje.com.au) in Melbourne Australia, looking to transition from tank meltin…

Started by Nikki Hillier

7 Jan 28
Reply by Nikki Hillier

lumpy chocolate

hello everyone.. i have a question regarding the chocolate i use.  I use belcolade mik chocolate and Im satisfied with the product.  Altho…

Started by Christine de Massis

1 Jan 21
Reply by Sebastian

Tempering machine with a wheel/dispenser

Hello everyone. I need assistance. I am opening a chocolate company mostly selling truffles and maybe bars later (when I can do bean to bar…

Started by Klassy

28 Jan 19
Reply by Ravi Goojha

Speed Control Option for Santha Spectra 11

I am getting ready to try my hand at making bean to bar chocolate.  I am considering purchasing a Santha Spectra 11 Melanger. There is also…

Started by Catherine Policella

2 Jan 19
Reply by Clay Gordon

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc