The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Tips, Tricks, and Techniques (335)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Modifying molds....

a picture of a cacoabarry mold being modified Starting to gear up for Christmas, and last year two molds really started to irritate me, bo…

Started by Edward J

11 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Gap

adding spice/favour to chocolate

Hi all, I have been following thsi forum, learn a lot from every single post and blog post. however there is still one question in regards…

Started by Coreen Chua

0 Sep 16, 2012

How to storage/keep filled chocolate

Hi everybody!! I have a question for you.  Where should I storeg/keep filled chocolates with ganaches? In a fridge? I have to make arround…

Started by Esteban Iriart

0 Sep 14, 2012

Homemade Chocolate Shaker

I'm still only molding chocolates for friends, family and the occasional charitable event, but I found that even on a fairly small scale I…

Started by Teresa Craig

0 Sep 14, 2012

Adding heat to Chocolate Pan

I am buying a pan to increase capacity in my small chocolate set-up. Most suppiers stress that they have heating on their pans but I fail t…

Started by Colin Green

4 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Colin Green

go-to dark chocolate truffle recipe?

Hi everyone, I've actually been out of commission for a while, in the process of slowly closing my business. But I had someone place a larg…

Started by Chocolate Luv

5 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by antonino allegra

Bar packaging supplier

Hi I am looking for a supplier for bar packaging.. I found chocolat-chocolat in montreal but they do not have what I need.. ideally I woul…

Started by Stephane Laviolette

5 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Josh Neubauer

Panning Process

I would be grateful if someone could help me with the following questions: 1. What is the ideal room temperature during the process? 2. Wha…

Started by Predrag Miladinovic

2 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Predrag Miladinovic

Dark Chocolate..

I am working with the medium dark chocolate..and wanted to know if it is always is supose to be placed in the refrigerator after pouring..I…

Started by darlene gorman

5 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Clay Gordon

tea and chocolate

hi i want to make an Earl Grey ganache. I had some bad experience with it : after a few days the interior turned bitter and i don't know wh…

Started by corinne mendelson

5 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by corinne mendelson

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc