The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Tips, Tricks, and Techniques (354)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Panning Process

I would be grateful if someone could help me with the following questions: 1. What is the ideal room temperature during the process? 2. Wha…

Started by Predrag Miladinovic

2 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Predrag Miladinovic

Dark Chocolate..

I am working with the medium dark chocolate..and wanted to know if it is always is supose to be placed in the refrigerator after pouring..I…

Started by darlene gorman

5 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Clay Gordon

tea and chocolate

hi i want to make an Earl Grey ganache. I had some bad experience with it : after a few days the interior turned bitter and i don't know wh…

Started by corinne mendelson

5 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by corinne mendelson

Panning Dark Chocolate

I am having some issues with panning dark chocolate and would really appreciate some help please. I am using Sicao 62% (I blend 70% and 53%…

Started by Colin Green

9 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Colin Green

Tempered Chocolate over Untempered

This is definately going to brand me as a "newbie"... Is there any particular reason why I can't pan tempered chocolate over untempered? I…

Started by Colin Green

0 Jul 26, 2012

shelf life

Hi everybody how much i appreciate all these discussion on the forum it is just awsome to see that there are simple solution sometines. My…

Started by corinne mendelson

0 Jul 20, 2012

Controlling Relative Humidity when Polishing Panned Chocolate

To get a good lustre on panned products I need to attain a Relative Humidity of aroung 45% and a temperature of around 17 degrees C. Howeve…

Started by Colin Green

2 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Colin Green

Manually Enrobing

Does anyone have thoughts on "manually enrobing" product please? I am panning freeze dried strawberries and I'd like to do raspberries and…

Started by Colin Green

14 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Colin Green

Filling Multiple Molds

This is probably a stupid question but I thought I'd run it by you experts anyway! Is there any reason why you couldn't fill multiple mold…

Started by Nick Henderson

2 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Robyn Wood

Question Regarding Chocolate Transportation

We want to sell chocolates online. However, not able to figure out if chocolates can survive for 48 hours even with gel ice. I have tested…

Started by Sam

2 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Sam

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc