The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Tips, Tricks, and Techniques (356)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

At what stage to add lecithin

hi guys, I'm new to chocolate making can you'll please tell me when i should add the lecithin to the other ingredients?

Started by Chirag Bhatia

12 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Chirag Bhatia

How does one make a living in the chocolate business?

One thing that all of us have in common is a passion for chocolate. It is important to find meaning in work and for some reason I find mean…

Started by Daniel Herskovic

17 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Daniel Herskovic

Cream Filling

I'm working on making creamy fillings for plain chocolates.  I haven't yet found a recipe that I'm happy with and I don't like the artifici…

Started by Gita Schurder

19 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Gita Schurder

Food Grade Printer

Hello All: I have taken the Chocolatiers Workshop at Peters and have been tinkering perfecting my batches.  I am interested in purchasing…

Started by Theresa DAngelo

2 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Kerry

How many per day?

Hi, how many truffles do you average (completely dipping by han) per day? I'm trying to figure out how many I should be able to do in an 8…

Started by Krista

11 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by antonino allegra

A lot of Acid

Hi! I really need advice. I keep on having problems of making chocolate that taste acidic. I've made 7 batches so far. Each with differen…

Started by Panod

11 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Sebastian

Cracking and crumbling ganache

I make my own recipes for many of my ganaches and I hand cut all of them for now.I have had some issues with some of the ganaches cracking…

Started by Cassie Stroup

6 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Cassie Stroup

Traveling with truffles

We're visiting family and friends this weekend and both a visit to the TSA website and a phone call are not leaving me any clearer on how I…

Started by Kathryn James

4 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Kathryn James

High Cacao content baking chunks?

Hello everyone. Although I've been a member of The Chocolate Life for some years, I believe this is my first post. I need help. I've starte…

Started by awriter

0 Feb 15, 2012

Chocolate Dipped Pretzel Rods

Hi  everyone! My name is Dragan, I am from Serbia (southeast Europe) and I would like to start small-scale production of chocolate dipped p…

Started by Dragan

1 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by Predrag Miladinovic

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc