The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Tips, Tricks, and Techniques (364)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cream Filling

I'm working on making creamy fillings for plain chocolates.  I haven't yet found a recipe that I'm happy with and I don't like the artifici…

Started by Gita Schurder

19 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Gita Schurder

Food Grade Printer

Hello All: I have taken the Chocolatiers Workshop at Peters and have been tinkering perfecting my batches.  I am interested in purchasing…

Started by Theresa DAngelo

2 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Kerry

How many per day?

Hi, how many truffles do you average (completely dipping by han) per day? I'm trying to figure out how many I should be able to do in an 8…

Started by Krista

11 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by antonino allegra

A lot of Acid

Hi! I really need advice. I keep on having problems of making chocolate that taste acidic. I've made 7 batches so far. Each with differen…

Started by Panod

11 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Sebastian

Cracking and crumbling ganache

I make my own recipes for many of my ganaches and I hand cut all of them for now.I have had some issues with some of the ganaches cracking…

Started by Cassie Stroup

6 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Cassie Stroup

Traveling with truffles

We're visiting family and friends this weekend and both a visit to the TSA website and a phone call are not leaving me any clearer on how I…

Started by Kathryn James

4 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Kathryn James

High Cacao content baking chunks?

Hello everyone. Although I've been a member of The Chocolate Life for some years, I believe this is my first post. I need help. I've starte…

Started by awriter

0 Feb 15, 2012

Chocolate Dipped Pretzel Rods

Hi  everyone! My name is Dragan, I am from Serbia (southeast Europe) and I would like to start small-scale production of chocolate dipped p…

Started by Dragan

1 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by Predrag Miladinovic

tempering machine for lemon curd????

I have a good friend who has a lovely cookie business called "Two Tarts" here in Portland. Amazing.wonderful cookies. We are in a small bus…

Started by Sarah Hart

12 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Clay Gordon

Chocolates not releasing from PC molds

Hello, everybody, happy new year! :) I'm very new in chocolate making and was very happy when i found this website. I tried searching for s…

Started by Maja Zorga Dulmin

3 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Maja Zorga Dulmin

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc