The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Tips, Tricks, and Techniques (335)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cooling Tunnels....

A very good article for those of us wanting to build a Chocolate Cooling Tunnel....   http://www.allbusiness.com/wholesale-trade/merchant-w

Started by Anthony Lange

0 Oct 12, 2010

Chocolate Wrappers

Hi All, Wondering if anyone can shed some light on the issue of wrapping. Traditionally, chocolate bars were wrapped in aluminium foil.  Bu…

Started by Anthony Lange

6 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Judy D'costa

General Tempering Question

What is going on with my temper? When my dark chocolate sets up, it has great snap and is shiny yet I have swirls on chocolate as if I heat…

Started by Bud Stockwell

19 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Bud Stockwell

An apple a day...

Hi. Anyone have any suggestions on the type of apple to use to make gourmet apples besides using Granny Smith apples? I know it should be t…

Started by Jacquie Schofield

1 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Doug Allen

Coloring white chocolate

Hi everyone. I know that an oil based food coloring has to be used to color chocolate. However, is there a  particular time during the melt…

Started by Jacquie Schofield

4 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Sebastian

Gift Shows

I wanted to see if anyone has had experience in exhibiting at either retail or wholesale gift shows. There is one coming up by me, a retail…

Started by George Trejo

7 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by George Trejo

Playing with Nib to Bar Milk Chocolate

I've been playing with a small melanger and made a batch of milk chocolate that so far is the best I've made from scratch.  The recipe stil…

Started by Kerry

0 Sep 7, 2010

Small-scale Chocolate Storage?

Hello everyone,   I've been researching how best to store my finished chocolates (fillings + couverture) for up to a week.  In my last job…

Started by Jennifer Thamer

11 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Thamer

Air Brushing & Table Top Depositor

Hello Everyone I'm a little new to the chocolate world!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been doing it has a hobby for some years and now want to expand. I…

Started by Karen H.

29 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Shawn Alter

How to find Rental Kitchens?

I'm trying to start up a chocolate business but don't have a kitchen that I can use for commercial products yet. I am planning to start sel…

Started by Amy DeFiore

14 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Andy Ciordia

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc