The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Tips, Tricks, and Techniques (364)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sculpting Chocolate - Any Advice?

Hello all, my name is Janice and I’m new to The Chocolate Life :)   I’m looking to start a business incorporating chocolate cake decoration…

Started by Janice Tividad

4 May 6, 2011
Reply by Janice Tividad

Learning Chocolate

I have a couple questions for you experts out there. I am looking for a good Dutch process cocoa for the dark color. I am going to be doing…

Started by Elaine Miller

0 Apr 13, 2011

Chocolate Tastings

I'm going to be doing a series of Chocolate Tastings in the fall at stores that will be carrying my chocolates. I've never been to a formal…

Started by Mike Thornton

2 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Emay Wang

Some advise on using chocolate colours, shimmers and colour sprays

Dear all,   I am a newbie here and I need some advise. This is my very first discussion and I hope to contribute as and when I can. I got s…

Started by Ankur Bhargava

0 Mar 18, 2011

Conching with Kenwood Mixers

I have seen a couple of references to people using Kenwood mixers to conche cacao for product R&D. Anyone know what mixers are involved…

Started by Ice Blocks!

5 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Andal Balu

working with airbrushing with chocolate

Is there anyone that would be willing to make youtube video on how to work with airbrushing, this is a topic I think is needed for us in re…

Started by Hilmir Kolbeins

8 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Sarah Scott

Box labels

I'm getting close to launching my chocolate brand and I'm struggling with labels right now. Are there any tips for accommodating differing…

Started by Valerie

6 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Clay Gordon

90% Dark Chocolate- How can I use it?

I recently acquired 90% and 100% chocolate. Is there a technique for adding sugar to them or does anyone have any suggestions on using thes…

Started by Corey King

2 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Corey King

Ganache filled chocolates with an long shelf life

Hello Everybody, I'm doing an internship at a manufacturing factory(retail) (long story short, that's the only option available for me in t…

Started by Venita Irudayaraj

1 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Lana

Chocolate machinery

Dear Chocolate lovers!   I am a chocolatier from Belgium.   I am considering buying second hand equipment and would like to get your advise…

Started by Benoît

0 Jan 19, 2011

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.