The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Tips, Tricks, and Techniques (335)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Small, Cheap Shaker Table

Here are some photos of a cheap and functional counter-top shaking table. That’s probably the socially correct term for this equipment. Whe…

Started by Frank Schmidt

3 Dec 25, 2009
Reply by Kerry

Shelf Life Questions...

I have been wanting to try a few different types of ganache but shelf life / food poisoning / killing people issues has kept me from them..…

Started by Lana

12 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Andy Ciordia

facts about the broma process

hello y'all on chocolate life. Am still working on the broma process and still have some problems i would like to share with you. I would l…

Started by kenneth mensah

1 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by Clay Gordon

Insert - printing solutions

Good day. I need to print a very small run of inserts. These are the inserts people include in the boxes to tell which bonbon is which fla…

Started by Andre Costa

15 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by Jenny Zhan

How to reduce your cost in chocolate packaging

Hi All, Every Chocolate maker want to have their cost down, but have you tried to have your packaging boxes made in China? Actually, you wi…

Started by Jenny Zhan

0 Nov 24, 2009

using ganache cutters

Hi all, I just got a set of ganache cutters, but am wondering - do you bottom them before or after cutting the shape? And if you do it aft…

Started by Tien Chiu

3 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Tien Chiu

Industrial Vintage Roaster

Forum Members... we have found many "new-age" Roasters (mostly from Europe) and even a company that makes a Fluid style for coffee beans,…

Started by Justin Brooks

0 Nov 10, 2009

Printing on chocolate

I was hoping someone could lead me in the right direction. I see these ways that there is printing on chocolates now. It is becoming more a…

Started by ShacolatKonfections

6 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Kerry

Chocolate VS couverture

Hello, I am trying to do some of the recipes from Garrison book but I have a problem with the ganache. I make it with couverture, because I…

Started by Despina Antypa

11 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Despina Antypa

Corn Syrup

I thought I've seen a thread called "How do you make your truffles" (or something similar), but I could not find it. I am very new to bonb…

Started by Andre Costa

34 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Robert Shea

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc