The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Tips, Tricks, and Techniques (360)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Longevity for a chocolate sauce

Hi all, I am to design a chocolate sauce with a clients liqueur and a couple of their specialty (hot) ingredients, any tips please to makin…

Started by KI Chocol' Art & Coffee

0 Nov 14, 2013

Crescent Wrench mold - Looking for one

I had a customer request for a chocolate crescent wrench, I've been looking online for one and came across some hobby PVC but the detail wa…

Started by Dirke Botsford

1 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by cheebs

Caffeinated Chocolate

We are looking to develop some artisan chocolate bars with more caffeine than usual, but we have problems with bitter taste. At the moment…

Started by Cesar Jose

2 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Cesar Jose

Upgrade from Champion Juicer for making cocoa liquor

Hello fellow chocolate-lovers. I'm wondering if anyone could offer guidance on which machine/ system to use as a step up from grinding clea…

Started by Madeleine Siegel

18 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Thomas Forbes

Using Spherical Liquid filling moulds

Hello, If any one know about how to use the Liquid filling spherical moulds, please share with me the procedure. I have added the pics of t…

Started by Vamshi Krishna Y R

1 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Rob Connoley

Champagne Truffles

Hello from Singapore, I am still in the start-up phase of my business and trying to build awareness for my brand, which I am marketing as…

Started by Anjali Gupta

0 Oct 23, 2013

stone ground vs steel

Hello,   I have a small bean to bar company and currently use stone grindeurs on my nibs. I'm happy with the texture & flavor developme…

Started by Tegan Hagy

3 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Josh Nise

Two-color chocolate transfer sheet problems

I'm having trouble with some two-color transfer sheets I had custom printed. In the past, I've used single-color custom transfer sheets fro…

Started by Tien Chiu

0 Oct 7, 2013

Tempering problems again.

Sorry to bring up this issue yet again, but I cannot find any reference to the problem that I am having. I am trying to produce simple cho…

Started by Julie Fisher

9 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by Carol Poland

Wilton Color Mist

Thanks, Clay, for responding to my question even though I posted it in the wrong place. I want to use Color Mist on my chocolates after the…

Started by Esther L. Greenberger

4 Sep 15, 2013
Reply by Esther L. Greenberger

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc