The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Top 10 Lists (13)

Featured Discussions

Top 10 Questions You'd Like to ... Ask Norman Love

Most people have seen the influence that Norman Love has had on chocolatiers all over the world, without really knowing much about the pers…

Started by Clay GordonLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Answers to the Top 10 Questions You'd Like to Ask Norman Love

Introductory Questions from Clay Francois Pralus wanted to be a boat designer and not have anything to do with the family chocolate busine…

Started by Clay Gordon

6 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Kerry

Top 10 Questions You Want To Ask Michael Antonorsi of Chuao Chocolatier

This is the first in a brand new series of discussions here on The Chocolate Life - a chance to ask questions of top chocolatiers, chocolat…

Started by Clay Gordon

6 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Matt Caputo

Guittard/callebaut/Valrhona ?

I'm looking to get a good basic chocolate for enrobing (and using in ganaches). As my truffles tend to fall apart and not set up very firm…

Started by Amber B.

15 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Vercruysse Geert

THE BEST of.....CHOCOLATE - my favorites

my FAVORITES: 1) CHOCOLATE LINE, Brugge, Belgium, www.dominiquepersoone.be/ For me the best Overall Chocolatier of the World 2) PIERRE MA…

Started by Peter Kimmel

2 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Sonya

Chocovision vs. Melter

Ladies and Gentlemen,I'm looking at taking my hobby into (God willing :) a retail point of sale...just for the kitchen :)  My question is t…

Started by Amber B.

3 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Amber B.

liquor cocoa Arriba

Seeking strategic alliances for the marketing of products such as organic or conventional cocoa liquor or cocoa for the gourmet industry, w…

Started by Hector Velásquez

0 Oct 22, 2009

What types of chocolates best in World???

Hiiii I want to know that what types of chocolates are best in world.. If any one have this answer ..please reply me... I an very addicte…

Started by SofiaRaj Chocolates

0 Jul 9, 2009

Chocolate-Related Filmography

Hello, Would any of you recommend a chocolate-related filmography? So far, there's: Chocolat Like Water for Chocolate Willy Wonka and the C…

Started by Helen Castillo

0 Apr 22, 2009

Top 10 Questions You'd Like to ... Ask Norman Love

Most people have seen the influence that Norman Love has had on chocolatiers all over the world, without really knowing much about the pers…

Started by Clay Gordon

20 Feb 8, 2009
Reply by Lana

My Favorite Kitchen Confectionery tool(s)

This is a picture of my copper sugar boiler. It is beautiful and does a beautiful job cooking sugar for caramels and the like. What's your…

Started by Clay Gordon

1 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by John DePaula

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc