The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Travels & Adventures (95)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recommendations for visiting San Blas and finding cacao?

I studied a little about the Kuna Indians and the effect of their cacao drink on cardiovascular health at university. I have decided to vis…

Started by Hazel Lee

0 Dec 2

Samoa: the Chocolate Treasure Island of the Pacific

Have finally had time to start a open-to-the-public Pinterest board about Samoan cocoa. Did you know that Robert Louis Stevenson wrote ‘Tre…

Started by Howard & Hanna Frederick

0 Nov 21

Oaxaca

I'll be travelling to Oaxaca. Does anyone have any recommendations for places to see, food (chocolate!) to try, or things to do? Thanks!

Started by James Cary

19 Jul 4
Reply by Basil Yokarinis

Travel Programs in 2015 - Where Would You Like To Go?

To all ChocolateLife members: I have made a connection with travel company that specializes in affinity group, philanthropic, and donor tra…

Started by Clay Gordon

3 Jun 4
Reply by Clay Gordon

Chocolate in Montreal

My wife and I are planning a long weekend in Montreal and are looking for some suggestions. What's the best chocolate there? Any other reco…

Started by Corey Meyer

2 May 27
Reply by Corey Meyer

Cocoa plantation. Samoa

Talofa, Hi,  I was wondering if any of you wonderful chocolate gurus know where I can take my husband and 4 young children (who really want…

Started by anneke white

2 Apr 10
Reply by anneke white

What's not to be missed in New York?

I'm heading to Manhattan for a week in March.  Any chocolate shops that are absolutely not to be missed?  Thanks!

Started by Arainna Forth

7 Mar 23
Reply by Thomas Forbes

Sourcing Cacao in South East Asia and Oceania.

Hello everyone, I thought I’d introduce myself a bit more and hope to get some of your professional input. Me and my partner are starting…

Started by Delcour Thomas

3 Mar 18
Reply by Adriennne Henson

Trip to the DR

If anyone is interested in visiting the Dominican Republic between May 2nd and the 12 or so, I would be happy to show you, who and what I k…

Started by Thomas Forbes

6 Mar 18
Reply by Thomas Forbes

Experimenting and Tempering with Criollo Bean

Im doing a little experiment here in Guatemala and I have some issues tempering something which is called ceremonial cacao. It is the crio…

Started by Harald

5 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Sebastian

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc