The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Travels & Adventures (95)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trip to Malaysia - Chocolate Related Places of Interest?

I will be traveling to Malaysia (Kuala Lumpar), Singapore, and Cambodia (Angkor Wat) in late March. Would anyone know of any chocolate rel…

Started by Truffles

0 Feb 26, 2013

Purchasing Direct on Vacation

Hey I was wondering if anybody has any experiences they can share regarding purchasing cacao beans direct from growers. Mostly I'm wonderin…

Started by borncamp

3 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Thomas Forbes

San Francisco this weekend

Hi, I am headed to San Francisco this weekend...Any suggestions on Choco Shops or like places I should visit?  I am an up and coming Chocol…

Started by Patty Pieper

0 Jan 22, 2013

Chocolate shops in Verona Italy

I'm going to be in Verona from 25th Jan to 1st Feb and would like to know if anyone knows of any good chocolate shops there please?     Tha…

Started by Stella Benson

0 Jan 17, 2013

Merry Christmas!

I'm just about to head out to the mountains for a little R&R, and wanted to post a Merry Christmas to everyone out there in the chocola…

Started by Brad Churchill

1 Dec 24, 2012
Reply by Clay Gordon

Chocolate Tours in the Caribbean - NYT Article

In Friday's New York Times travel section there was an interesting article about chocolate tours in Trinidad, Tobago, Saint Lucia and Marti…

Started by Thomas Forbes

2 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Gap

Sourcing Ecuadorian Cacao

Ecuador is the world´s largest grower of fine flavor cocoa. This comes with a caveat, however; if you don´t know your way around you can ea…

Started by Jeff Stern

2 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Panod

Recommendations for travel to a cocoa farm

Hi All, I want to take my chocoatiering full circle by visiting a cocoa farm. I am wondering if anyone has recommendations.  Not necessaril…

Started by Lisa N

14 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by Peter Kring

Road trip to Nashville

I will be driving this summer from NY to Nashville and would like to visit as many chocolate shops as I can. Does anyone have any reccomend…

Started by Maria Valente

4 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Maria Valente

Cacao farm tours to Hawaii's Big Island & Oahu and Mexico's Oaxaca & Chiapas

We are trying to plan a cacao farm & traditional chocolate tours to Mexico & Hawaii in the next few months that many of you have as…

Started by Nat

0 Apr 20, 2012

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.